Chapter 33

Watching my enemies carefully as they moved into the open I smirked," Hello Titan, Varith, Infinity, Queen bitch, bastard mage, traitor of a sister, and a phoenix."  They all glared at me as Varith hissed," You cannot defeat all of us Inferno surrender or your friends die." Rolling my eyes," Sure they will you need them as leverage." Titan smirked," One of them is already dead. Care to guess." I hissed," Oh you are dead." Varith smirked," A Wind Wyvern of the name Gust."

  The energy that was curling off of me of one of my oldest friends being now dead was far stronger then when I first unleashed my Draconic power. My blue eyes hardened to the point of Frost," Thats it now I am pissed off!" Entering the Sun form this time took no time as dust flew away from me as the ground began to melt," You touched my friends you die. Who killed him?!" Varith smirked," Who do you think I did it to get revenge for giving me these burn scars. Now stand back everyone." The phoenix looked a bit nervous," This is the strongest power I have ever felt and his flames are not void in that form Varith." He was right my flames were blue the color of the highest temperature sun.  Varith used his ice to try to freeze me as I hissed," Really Ice against the power of the sun useless." Swiping my wing horizontally a flame crescent went flying through the mountain as an explosion on the other side signaled the power just that energy showed. I sensed Varith's shock as the Queen of the humans and her brother tensed as I spoke," See the difference in our power now." The phoenix chuckled," Your right Titan, he is a threat to all of our rule. Well now this will be hard. Diamond, Quinacrine, and Reese please prepare yourselves."  My sister glared at me as I realized she had reached equilibrium. Looking at her passively I spoke," I see you reached equilibrium, but how much control do you have with fire." They all tensed as I spoke," Come we are doing this else where I don't want collateral damage, cause sure as hell there will be explosions." 

   Jumping into the air I flew at a steady pace towards a wide open field. Landing on one side while the others did the same on the other with the mages teleporting I smirked," Good and Varith you are first." Shooting forward as Titan and Infinity both tried to block me. Simply blazing past them I left scorching wounds from simply just passing through them.  Varith let out a howl of pain as I collided with him destroying him just by crashing into him. He reverted to normal form as I ripped through him as blast of flames from the phoenix hit me. Not even flinching I finished torturing Varith as he died. With a smirk I turned my attention to my other enemies," Who next? How about you Titan." Infinity slammed his long blue tail down as a blast of water came flying at me. Simply releasing more flames the water evaporated instantly. Infinity growled," Well thats not cool." Snorting," Hypocrite. If I recall both you and Titan teamed up on me even if one of you was necessary back then."  The phoenix unleashed a wave of stream as Infinity caused a wave of flames causing steam. Instantly a giant claw smashed into me sending me flying. Crashing hard into the ground I was immediately on my feet again as I smirked as Titan howled from the burns he received as I chuckled," You guys can't hit me without getting burned the only one remotely safe is the phoenix and the mages." Infinity was trying to swat me as I disappeared in a flash of speed slitting his throat in an instant. 

   Titan watched in horror as his second in command was killed in an instant. My face was blank as I hissed," Now you know the pain of losing someone you care for and hello mother you damned traitor." She blanched," My son." Disappearing I killed her with my tail through her chest," Die." In an instant she fell dead. Quinacrine looked shocked," You actually killed her." Looking at her blankly," Yeah so what. My sister will die next." Diamond growled," Your the traitor to our family now die." She released a pretty good aura as she entered equilibrium shaking my head," Wow sister your naive. You know what hey Phoenix help her out and I will show you what the power of the sun could do." The phoenix sighed," Just saying Diamond we do not stand a chance against him." Diamond snorted," Yeah right." Opening my wings I smirked," Fine then you don't believe me go into equilibrium and attack me." She looked at me deadpanned," Already in equilibrium fool." Blinking my eyes in slight surprise," And you are a dumbass." Dropping the form of the sun I watched as they both released a blast of flames and I let it collide with me. 

   The smoke cleared as I yawned as I smirked," See my point at this point I can control all matters of heat of the sun." Opening my mouth as a giant ball of flames gathered in my mouth as I blasted it at Titan. He had no chance in an explosion that pushed all but me away I smirked," Well another is dead so now all that left is my sister, a phoenix, Quinacrine, and Reese who I will definitely kill." Reese simply shrugged," So be it at least we die fighting." He shot a spear of ice at me as I simply flicked my tail splitting it half before appearing in front of him stabbing my tail into his gut," You know I should thank you if you hadn't brought me to that place I never would have reached equilibrium." He coughed out blood," Oops. Well thanks for the mercy kill." Shrugging," No problem." With that I sliced his head off in one blow. Quinacrine smiled," Well Inferno I knew you would get payback for what I did to when you were a hatchling. But I must say I did not expect you to get payback for another four years or so. Where did you go?" Shrugging," Well in short the elves captured me I thought it was you and was a pet with really irritating chains that did injure me quite a bit." She shook her head," Of course that was what that feeling was." With that I killed her as I went onto looking at my sister as I stole all her flames and the phoenix causing both of them to fall down with exhaustion. The phoenix gasped," You... are truly powerful." Shaking my head," No my friends are what made me powerful." With that I killed them both.

   Back at the mountain I moved inside after wiping out all the enemies and freeing my friends. Looking at my friends body I sighed," Nothing I can do." Vesta stood next to me," Well done." Holding back my tears," At what cost though. Vesta at what cost." A few tears left as all the members of the sanctuary looked at me as I sighed," We won at last. Over a decade of fighting and I lost my best friend." Bolt yelled," Hey!" Kirara bashed him into the floor with her tail as I spoke," Vesta you are still the leader and now this journey has come to an end. Well now I need a nap." Flying away into my room I closed my eyes falling asleep," The enemies are gone but I will see you again my old friend."

A/N And thats a wrap for the Wyverns Slave. Over four months of writing it is finally done. Yay and one last message this has been an incredible time for me writing this rewritten version thanks for all the support that was shown for this story and see you guys for the final chapter or two in The True King story. Vote, Comment, and Recommend. Bye!