Chapter 32

A few weeks later.   

Still laying in my corner as Ameria walked over to me and gently rubbed the top of my head she smiled at me," Sorry Inferno some of my friends are coming today." With a light growl I curled up trying to make my nine meter long body into as small as possible, thankfully do to my perfect body in a sense it was easier to curl up.  She pressed several points along my body that would be tensed since I stayed so still for such long time. Slowly falling asleep as her door opened when four elves came in as I grumbled unhappily,'Annoying bitches always trying to pet me. I am not a fucken dog.' 

  Ameria who I was just starting to trust chuckle," Don't mind him he is just a tad bit grumpy." Glaring at her I released a small bit of my aura as she chuckled," Let me rephrase that he is extremely pissy right now." Hissing softly as one of the girls came over to me and spoke," Be a good slave and let me pet you." As my annoyance grew so did my aura. A massive outpour of my aura radiated from me as the young female elf shivered and backed away. Dropping my aura as Ameria sighed," Damn I have only felt him release that level of aura once and I hate to say it I don't think anyone anyone can survive his full power. Thankfully some of his power is blocked meaning he can't fully tap into his powers from his Sun form." One of the other elves questioned," What do you mean Ameria?" She sighed," A single point on the back of his neck. Once its opened his power will sky rocket." Paying no attention as I felt the third girl walk over to me and just lay her hands above a spot in my neck," Ameria is right. The amount of power in just this spot is insane. Once unblocked he will have no enemies. Well maybe your mother could but I doubt it. With just this power being blocked he is unbar with you. Meaning that with that unblocked power he will be ridiculously powerful." One of the girls chuckled," Yeah right, hey slave get up." She grabbed the metal chain and immediately yanked it causing some blood to spill but with me being in the sun it healed instantly.  Glaring at her as my blue eyes turned ice cold. She shivered," Damn that glare is intimidating." My tail blades glinted as I slashed them fast and hard at an assassin coming from the window. Blood sprayed as Ameria growled," Thanks Inferno now why is an assassin of the ogres...here." Narrowing my eyes I stood up with a wince," Easy they are attacking." There eyes widened as I continued calmly," Ameria free me. I will incinerate them off this damned map." One of the girls shivered," Why would she free  you?" My eyes locked onto the hers," Easy she would if she valued her lives and such, plus I am only willing to do this for Ameria as I respect her. Now Ameria hurry up and do it."  She nodded undoing all the chains as she spoke," Heads up I am releasing all the blocked power." Nodding my head," Understood." 

 She spoke one word," RELEASE!" Pure energy rippled out from me as I nodded," Thank you Ameria. Now time to wipe them out." Moving towards the large window I smirked looking back at them," Thanks again Ameria, you have earned my respect. If you ever need help I will help you and only you. Though don't call on me for a little while longer as I have a war to finish against my enemies on the other continent."  

  Winging above the approaching ogre army I smirked releasing my full aura making sure it only effected the ogres as caused spiked flaming chains similar to the ones I had on for more than a month. Screams of pain from the ogres echoed as the sun glowed brighter,'So this is the true power of the sun huh.' The ground that was over a hundred feet below me started to melt. Spears of fire fanned out around me as I smirked," Die." The spears raced across the sky in a rain of death. 

   Smirking at the destruction that was caused of just my aura I made eye contact with Ameria and nodded before flying off full speed back where I sensed my friends. Smirking,'Don't worry everyone I am coming back. Then there will be hell to pay.'

Vesta's Pov (During his 'battle' against the ogres)

  Glaring at my father as he again asked," WHERE IS INFERNO?!" Growling," We haven't seen him in months and just because we were defeated by you doesn't mean we have fully lost yet." He snarled as a massive wave of power washed over us as he shivered," This power, this is Inferno you do know where he is." Exasperated," No I do not. Infinity you know when people are telling the truth you tell my dumbass as a father that I am not lying!" Infinity sighed," She is telling the truth I have asked around of his closest friends. We must prepare that power surpasses both Varith and myself at once. Meaning he is on par with you and Varith at once as well." My father snarled," Very well get the king of the phoenix here and the queen of the humans. We must defeat Inferno!" Infinity nodded and left as I smirked,' You have lost father if this power is anything to tell by he is at full power.'  He snarled walking away from my cell. Silently laughing at his misfortune when Inferno finds out what happened to us this last month. 

  Inferno's Pov 

   Easily crossing the distance back home. Arriving on the far side of the mountain range. Seeing the sanctuary my eyes widened seeing Titan's army waiting for me. Shaking my head," Those fools." The sun began to turn blue as I heard gasps of surprise as I landed directly in front of the army as I smirked," Well now, Lets end this little game. Titan, Infinity, Varith, and all those who wish to fight me come at me. If you dare."

A/N Last Chapter will most likely be the last one thanks for joining me on his journey originally I was gonna wait to Chapter 35 or so but I think I put it off long enough. Vote, Comment, and of course recommend. See everyone for the finale.