Chapter 18

Dropping the tornado I shook my head seeing ash floating around as I snorted before I called down," Come on down Kirara, Feather." They both appeared a second later as I made a slight noise of shock," Well damn this was unexpected." They both chuckled as we continued flying to the south. I heard a...

______________________

I heard a loud roar as we passed the human capital as I debated to wipe them out completely here and now as we continued to fly as my sharp eyes scanned the entire mountain as I stopped for a split second before flicking my wings forward as five razor sharp feathers sliced through the wind like butter tell I heard a yowl of pain. I called out," Well I know you are there just come out now."

Minutes later five dragons came flying out as my eyes narrowed as an earth dragon with all five feathers lodged into him. He glared at me and flared a decently strong aura as I spoke," Sorry and not a bad aura." One of the metal dragons chuckled," Like you can do better." I smirked," Trust me I can." I flared a massive aura that made all there eyes widen in shock and fear. Dropping my power a powerful voice echoed in our minds," Welcome to the Kings Sanctuary." I spoke hard," I would like to talk to the leader of 'King's Sanctuary.'" The same voice echoed,"I am the leader, young one."  I smirked," I request a talk with you. Leader of King's Sanctuary." A minute later the fire dragon in the group growled," Follow us."

    We followed them  into an illusion of a mountain similar to the one at our Sanctuary. We appeared in a main area as I growled in annoyance as female wyverns and dragons alike looked at me with lust. Feather and Kirara both chuckled knowing I hated this. A large Spirit dragon stood before me as he grinned," So are the ones requesting a talk with me are you." Shrugging," Yes we are. We are diplomats from..." Feather spoke up," The Life Sanctuary." The spirit dragon narrowed his eyes at us as he sighed," We will discuss this later." He disappeared in a wisp of white smoke as I scowled," Arrogant bastard." Multiple glares aimed at me as a fire dragoness who had the exact same aura as me meaning she was an equilibrium stepped forward and in the same light airy voice I have except feminine," Well this should be interesting who are you Phoenix fire wyvern of equilibrium." Gasps of shock echoed as I answered," Inferno of the void flames." The fire dragon equilibrium smirked," Thought so my name is Firefly." I narrowed my eyes as I spoke," Nice to meet you." Feather Kirara both looked at me noticing my tense posture.

   A large earth dragon walked over to me several hours later where I was sitting on a balcony," Inferno please follow me your friends are waiting for you." I followed him through multiple tunnels that were carved deep into the mountain side. Eventually we appeared in a large room a council room to be exact. I looked around the room seeing one or two wyverns in the mix of twenty plus dragons. I noticed Kirara and Feather already there as I scowled slightly before standing in between them. The spirit dragon smirked evilly," So you come from our enemy the Life Sanctuary. Why come here?" Glaring," Well now Perhaps we request an alliance so we can defeat an enemy." The Spirit dragon snarled," Who is this enemy?" Smirking I replied," An enemy I was with for a little over a year. I will not tell you tell you accept the alliance. I am also sure if you try to take me over I will destroy this entire mountain. Not even your equilibrium can defeat me." He growled," Allow us to think about it." Rolling my eyes," No decide now. You were discussing even before we got here." There eyes widened as the only lightning wyvern in the room cried," How do you know?!" 

   I chuckled," It was quite obvious if you ask me because the way you were acting when we first arrived earlier, oh don't think I didn't see your eyes narrow in annoyance." I was met with multiple auras as I snorted flaring my own they began to see the margin between me and each of them with a snarl," Yeah good luck you pieces of shit can't do anything remember and what you have heard about me is most likely true." Kirara smirked," I would recommend not fighting him he can defeat the two other equilibriums back at Life Sanctuary." A Metal dragon scowled," Sure thats impossible." My normal airy voice turned colder then Ice," Oh really how would you know? You don't know how strong I am and that aura I released was about three fourths released." The rest of my aura flared making the entire room shake as I hissed," As strong as I am I know there are several others stronger then myself. I will not name them." They all continued glaring as I dropped my aura finally tell I growled," Well if thats all I will head back and tell our leader that it was useless to try to gain allies from you. I will say one of our enemies though, Titan king of the Wyverns." Gasps of fear echoed as I smirked," Want to rethink the alliance now smart ass?" They glare the entire room shot me would have scared most, though I am not most wyverns or dragons. I calmly looked at them tell the Spirit dragon growled," Very well we will accept the alliance" He smiled," How about you leave tomorrow?" I looked at my companions before snorting," We accept."

   I was watching warily as the females looked at me in lust as I shivered and muttered," I hate those looks. It makes me want to burn this entire place down." Feather chuckled," Of course." We all went into separate rooms before I curled up falling asleep almost immediately. 

  Hearing a sound I waited tell I was bashed over the head with something heavy.

A/N Sorry I haven't updated any stories in say three or four days school is starting to heat up