Chapter 19

Groaning, I opened my eyes as I remembered I was bashed over the head. Feeling bands around my wings, I snarled as I looked around. A water dragon looked at me with a smirk," Well, I assume you are ready?" Confused, I questioned," What?" She grinned," Every time the cells I fill up, there is a tournament. The winner well gets to go free." I snarled," So be it." Flames appeared around me, melting the bands as I snorted, 'So they didn't believe I was an equilibrium.' The water dragon looked at me in slight awe," How did you do that?"

I snorted and waited; the Spirit dragon eventually came and yelled," How the hell did you get out of those chains?!" I rolled my eyes," What did I tell you I was?" His eyes widened," I thought you were lying about that." I rolled my eyes and muttered," Dumbass." He growled," I can't wait to watch you lose, then go back to the humans where you belong, wyvern." I rolled my eyes," You think I would lose in a fight. I doubt even Firefly can defeat me." His eyes widened as he left in a fit of rage." The water dragoness smirked at me as I rolled my eyes," What are you looking at?" She grinned," I can't wait to get laid by you." I paled slightly," Hell, no." She smiled," Well, if you lose to me, I get to do whatever I want with you." Glaring at her," Yeah, good luck defeating me."

I heard roars of excitement from up above as I snorted when I suddenly appeared in the arena. My eyes squinted from the bright light of the sun as I heard boos and jeers directed at me as the water dragoness looked at me with that annoying smile as an earth dragon called out," This battle will continue to one is unable to continue Or in the worse case when one is dead. The loser will serve the winner tell the end of the tournament. The fighters for the first round are Typhoon against Inferno, who will win." I snorted as the earth dragon finished," Start!"

I narrowed my eyes as I released my aura and glancing around the room, the first few rows were struggling to breathe as Typhoon was a paler blue now and shivering from the pressure as I hissed," Do you wish to continue." Another pulse of my aura blasted dust from me as she turned almost a white as she whimpered," W-who are you?" I growled," Easy Inferno of the void flames and your death unless you surrender." Black flames appeared in the air as the flames slowly connected to the ground, standing at my shoulders in height. I narrowed my eyes as my voice turned back into that light, airy tone," Now that this is out of the way. Do you wish to challenge me, a void flame wyvern of equilibrium." Gasps of horror spread as I immediately tapped into the power, turning into nothing but flames. Screams of fear echoed as I chuckled," I have had this power for a month. I know how to control it without any issues." Turning back to my normal form.

I jumped into the air and landed in front of the spirit dragon as I growled," Where are my friends?" He shivered as bloodlust filled the air as he replied weakly," In my chambers." I snarled," You are dead now." I released more of my bloodlust before combining it with my aura, and the results were instant. He began to froth and pass out. He slowly suffocated as I smirked as I looked at the earth dragon," Where are this bastards chambers?" My voice was colder than an ice dragon breath as he stuttered back a reply, probably nervous about pissing someone off who can kill someone with just bloodlust and aura," A-at t-the top of the mountain." I glared at all of them as I jumped into the air as Firefly came across from me, wheeling in front of me and snarled," Where do you think you are going?" I snorted," Isn't it obvious to get my friends and go back." Her eyes sharpened as the fire dragoness glared at me while I rolled my eyes as flames spun around both of us, red for her and black for me," You want to know something, void flames are the strongest type of flame. You know what the void does, right? I will answer that it draws in everything. So in a sense, my flames are drawing yours in."

True to my word, my flames pulled her flames in, increasing my flames size as I spoke," Now I will go and retrieve my friends. Joy than I... never mind." I flew up and spotted a balcony at the top of the mountain and what I saw pissed me off. They were chained to the balcony and muzzled. Two guards were there with smirks as I appeared on the balcony as both guards growled," How are you free?!" I rolled my eyes," You think you can hold back a void flame wyvern of equilibrium." I released my aura as they paled and bolted as I destroyed the chains as I growled," You guys head back home. I think it's time to show what a true warrior can do." They nodded as they flew off while I snarled, releasing a massive aura with the ground shaking and rocks cracking and breaking as guards came running in while I had released a blast of flames, destroying them instantly.

Titan's Pov:
  I grinned when I recognized that aura as the ice dragon Varith smirked," So he has reached that power after all. It seems like he isn't even using it. Hmm, I wonder how that void lightning wyverness is doing." I growled," How long do you think it will take to defeat him? The energy he is releasing is on par with my second in command and in between my own." I watched as Varith grinned," No worries he has only has this power for a month or so. I have had this power for nearly five centuries. In short it may be a clash of equilibria. Flame verses ice of the highest caliber. When do we attack?" I grinned,"Soon. Very soon and I think I know which Haven he resides in. Our little spy has kept us well informed."

A/N Done with Chapter 19. Who do you think is the spy? You will find out in the next few chapters. Enjoy