Chapter 31

A/N alright this leaves off right after last chapter. Well lets begin.

Time past as I eventually laid down on the cold, hard stone. The curved spikes pushed deeper into my neck as I suppressed a wince. Minutes passed quickly as finally the elves returned with someone who looked ancient as she snorted before speaking in the tongue I could understand," You did good thing using that collar on one of such power." Giving them a death glare as I released my third strongest aura as they began to froth at the mouth as I dropped it. Both collapsed shivering as I snorted,' Not bad they can handle a high level aura, barely' The elder recovered quickly," He has fire thats good. My advice would be to brand him." The younger of the two elves nodded," What about his power? He gains power wether he is outside in the day or night." The elder nodded," Hmmm. Leave him in here. He will starve and weaken. Add the other spiked collars and such as well. Make him as uncomfortable as possible. Your Highness I assume you will brand him with your slave mark as you have yet to receive a slave yet." The younger elf, the princess nodded," That is true. Well first lets move him to my place." The elder mumbled," Your highness, if you imprint your slave crest on him he has to follow you or he will either be tortured or something else." 

   The princess left as my eyes hardened realizing what she was saying she caught my death glare as she turned red in fury grabbing the metal links to the collar around my neck and yanked it. I yelped slightly as the curved iron spikes ripped into me causing a fresh spurt of blood to come flowing out. She smirked," So not even you Inferno can handle that kind of pain." Minutes passed as the princess came back in holding a piece of paper as she spoke," Elder where is the best place to put the slave mark on him." The elder replied," For him the forehead." The princess knelt down and placed one hand on the seal and the other on my forehead. I had to admit her gentle touch was nice and comforting. Oddly enough I could sense she doesn't want to do this to me. She breathed outwards and spoke," Seal." Blinding pain erupted through my body even worse then the pain I received from Titan when he defeated me the first time." Panting as the princess ordered," Put the other spiked chains on. With his nerves for the most part fried for a bit he won't feel it." The elder snorted," Your to soft." The princess glared at the elder," Elder enough he will feel it each time he moves his limbs just sparing him this small amount of pain is not a bad thing. Plus he has probably suffered far more then the other slaves here." 

   The elder snorted as she left. The servants or something around brought the other spiked chains. The princess spoke," I will handle it." They bowed and left as she simply locked the chains on and thanks to my nerves being fried I didn't feel a thing. She softly petted my head," Sorry Inferno, my mother wanted you under our control." Drained completely,'So everyone wants to control me just great. Wait if she is this strong how strong is her mother.' The princess rose to her feet and clapped her hands as a servant carried a saddle in as she ordered," Put it on him." She moved with ease as she unclipped some chains that held me in place in the cell. She attached other chains between my legs as she spoke," Up." Snorting softly I stood up shakily as I prepared myself for the pain in my wings and legs from the damned chains. With the extra weight of the saddle I wasn't use to she tapped the metal part of my muzzle. To my surprise metal rings grew out of it as I realized it was a bridle. She finished harnessing me up as she spoke," Inferno be slow." Growling softly as she pulled back slightly on the metal chain. Shock of pain went through me as I heard my voices. Sighing internally I released my aura on the other wyverns and dragons and directed it only at them so I didn't get yanked again.

   Going outside other elves bowed to the princess as my nerves were finally healed. I did receive energy back from the sun as it healed my wounds. But with the spikes inside my neck the muscles tightened around it as it healed. She spoke," Follow the path to that massive tree." Doing as she asked I accidentally made two long of a stride the barbed chains on my ankles ripped deep into me as I was stunned by the pain as blood spilled out instantly. Almost stumbling. She put her hand on my neck," Just be careful from now don't take long strides." With a slight groan,'Easy for her to say  she doesn't have spiked chains digging into her muscles.' She  gently touched a point in my neck as I heard her mutter," The power is getting blocked from this point when people think you are broken I will unblock it and release you then Inferno." My eyes just hardened slightly as I concentrated on walking and pushing the pain down. 

   Soon arriving at the massive tree after probably half a dozen long stride making mistakes. In short the tendons around my ankles were screwed over from the sun healing them with the spikes in them. A woman who looked a lot like the princess smiled," I see you decided to use your mark on him. I will allow you to keep him as a pet. We both know he has suffered enough." The princess smiled," Thank you, mother." The queen walked over to us," Bring him up to your room. He will remain there as he similar to a plant he doesn't really need any food or water." The princess nodded and as we prepared to leave," Also don't forget to keep him chained and use the slave seal to seal him into your room. Ameria." Ameria nodded," Of course, mother." Ameria forced me forward leading me up a set of stairs and into a large room with lots of natural light. She spoke," Welcome to your new home Inferno." She lead me to a corner and chained me in place as she formed a strange seal.

A/N Done with Chapter 31 see yeah next time.