Chapter 6

Two weeks later

I hissed furiously as I blasted an invading group who was trying to capture me as I made sure to incinerate all of them. Flying over head I dodged a giant spear as I looked down and paled,' These humans really want to capture me hmmm. I can't keep this up forever.' I continuously dodged while blasting my silver flames melting rock and the surrounding areas easily. I heard wingbeats behind me as I saw multiple wyverns as I noticed my sister and my mother involved." I began to release my aura as I noticed most of the wyverns shivering slightly as I flicked my tail rising it to roughly three fourths of the way to its full. I noticed some of my old friends as I rolled my eyes," Still weak willed." The silver flames flared from me as Bolt smirked,"Let the bastards hav it!" I smirked," With pleasure, Silver flame Art , Rise of the Sun." Flames were pulled into the air forming a miniature silver sun as I simply flicked my tail sending it to the ground, an explosion of flames destroyed the area as screams of pain echoed before being cut down. Landing softly on the ground I noticed the young air wyverness, Breeze in heavy chains as I noticed the ex-lords brother walk over with a spear,"Inferno why don't you surrender." I flicked my tail having the tail spikes flick in the sunlight,"No, you are completely outmatched also how is your injury I gave you." He glared at me as I flicked my feathers as they sharpened,"Oh by the way here is something I learned how to do recently." Rising onto my hunches I flung my wings sending sharpened feathers capable of puncturing steel at high speeds ripping into them as the new lord rose a shield only to scream in pain as one of my feathers pierced all the way into his arm as he  screamed in pain. I flicked my tail,"So do you want to feel another one except with me channeling my flames into my wing feathers." Flaring my aura again this time full force all of my friends were paled and shaking. I smirked as blood exploded from the humans killing all of them except the new lord. Flicking my tail,"So what is your next move no matter how strong a humans aura is they can't stand my aura. Give or take a few years my aura will do the same to a wyvern. So surrender now or die. The next feather will kill you and that is a fact." He had turned pale as I rose on my hunches again sending a storm of feathers racing at him he ran through the trees as my feathers shot through each tree as I finally heard a yell of pain and the scent of blood hit my nose. I smirked turning to my friends before slashing there chains in one strike.

     Grinning I lead everyone into my cave as I spoke,"Go clean off. I will talk to you later." I flew into the forest killing five deers before dragging them back and smirked dropping the deer as Breeze quietly came out of the water first as I spoke,"It's been a while Breeze here."  She grabbed a deer as I noticed Bolt and Gust come out next as they both noticed the deer and immediately tackled each other to get to the deer first as I flared my aura as they stopped,"Enough both of you." They paled and grabbed a deer each. My sister grinned,"Hey bro." I nodded,"Hello sister. Now tell me how you got captured." She said one word that pissed me off,"Grandfather." Pure energy erupted from me as silver and black danced around me as my rage grew,"I am going to kill that bastard." My mother came up as I dropped my immense power and spoke,"I am going to go swim for a bit enjoy your meals." Diving into the lake I swam to the bottom of it and began to release my flames trying to push the water away from me. I continued this for several hours.

   Coming up sometime later I noticed everyone was a sleep I jumped out of the cave and flew to where I met my grandfather as I noticed him on a spire as he grinned," Grandson pleasure to see you again." Snarling,"Your dead for letting the humans capture them." Moving at insane speeds I began to tear into him as he yelled in fury and pain as my sharp feathers ripped into him. He didn't stand a chance blood sprayed everywhere as he fell to the ground panting as I landed on his chest as my talons glowed black as he screamed in pain as I dragged my talons into him searing his flesh as I hissed,"Enjoy captivity." He blacked out as I smirked flying back to my cave as I landed peacefully into my cave as I curled up in my spot falling asleep.

A/N done with Chapter 6 so enjoy. Vote and comment. He will meet an adversary that will push him to his limits several times and be defeated most of those times.