Chapter 15

The wing feathers raced at her one of them impaling her leg as I capitalized on it slamming my tail into her side sending her flying into the wall as I chuckled," Well this is getting annoying." Kirara snorted," No really." My master yelled," Hurry up and fight or I will kill your friends." Snarling as I felt a strange power within me I pulled it as an aura of energy came from me," No one threatens my friends. No one. Not you, not Bolt's sister, not titan the biggest shit head, not anyone." Kirara shivered," I have only felt this aura once." She than bolted away literally in a flash of lightning before I lost all my awareness as I fully tugged the energy free a blast of power radiated from me.

  Kirara's Pov

This is so not good he is reaching to the power all dragons can reach. Equilibrium. The humans screamed as they were burned alive. I appeared next to my brother gasping in fear," We have to go now."  Using my void lightning I destroyed the chains chaining them to the post as my brother growled,"Why?" My wide eyes said everything," Equilibrium, your friend has reached equilibrium." I destroyed everyone else's chains quickly as the temperature quickly rose up as we ran through the tunnels, like our lives depended on it which it did. The moment we reached out of the arena tunnels a massive blast of flames came roaring out of the tunnel as a young wind wyverness spoke like the breeze tell I remembered that was her name," What is Equilibrium?" My brother shivered," A wyvern or a dragon can only reach this power. My sister here is relatively close to reaching it but it needs a trigger for it. Kiara what happened." We watched as a massive column of void flames shot into the sky as I shivered," His master threatened to kill all of you. He lost it as he was already close to it that was the one trigger needed to reach into himself and awaken our true powers." A male wind wyvern around my age of twenty shook his head," A wyvern with this power could destroy this entire area when trained even worse when they awaken this power. I have witnessed it once before almost a decade ago now. We have to keep moving. Yes it is hard to run but unless you want to die like the humans in there lets go." We raced off all in pain from the spikes in our wings. I looked back as the entire town was being burned to the ground from the void flame equilibrium. My brother stood next to me," You have to explain some stuff to me." Sighing I nodded," Yes, I do." The other lightning wyvern, Drake snorted," Not that I don't appreciate being freed but why." Gust hissed," You are an idiot, would you rather die. You don't understand the severity of this power." Sighing," Gust is right, Equilibrium is no laughing matter. I fought an equilibrium Holy Ice dragon and was destroyed instantly which is why I was captured he didn't even tap into that power. You literally become attached to your element it becomes a part of you." 

  We watched carefully for sometime tell the fires settled down five hours later as we slowly moved into the town seeing charred corpses of humans which brought us some guilty glee as we made our way to the destroyed arena as we noticed Inferno laying in the center of it unconscious from the massive use of energy. 

Inferno's Pov:

 Groaning I began to stir as I heard a voice speak shocked," Wow why does he look different." I heard Breeze speak,"He does look different. His body is more streamlined and meant for combat." I heard Kirara mutter," Because when one reaches equilibrium they become there perfect selves in a sense." Forcing myself up I shook myself off as I spoke in a different voice one airy and calm," What happened?" Gust chuckled," You don't remember?" Frowning," No not really." Kirara sighed," You reached equilibrium. Meaning you are literally your perfect self." I groaned," Joy."  

    I heard wingbeats as I looked up seeing a wing of dragons. Standing up I was panting tell the dragons landed across from us. A light dragon stood across from me as I snarled," What do you want?" The light dragon sat on his haunches and spoke," We aren't here to fight you. Quite the opposite actually here to help." Kirara growled," Sure." A dark drake sighed," We are honestly." Keeping silent I sighed," Fine I believe you." They all looked at me shocked as I hardened my eyes," If you are lying to me though you will be the first to die." They looked at each other and shrugged as a fire dragon came over and destroyed the chains as they sighed as Kirara looked at me," Your going to be so drained." Cocking my head in confusion," Why?" She sighed," Because you drained a massive amount of energy when becoming an Equilibrium." Mumbling incoherently I sighed," Your right I do feel drained." All the dragons looked nervous knowing I was an equilibrium now. I stood up from my position on the ground as the light dragon sighed," My name is Sun. Kinda cliche and this is my brother Moon also a cliche name." The dark drake glared at his brother," Shut up and lets get them back. Elder Vermillion will want to meet you."  My friends jumped into the air as I groaned following them with tired muscles as I lagged behind as Gust called from up ahead," Yo Sun, Moon should we slow down for Inferno." I noticed Sun nod as everyone slowed down as I panted while Gust chuckled flipping back next to me," Its been a while since I have seen you so tired Inferno." Laughing softly," Shut up Gust." 

  After what seemed like hours of flying we appeared near a mountain range as I noticed a water dragon appear," Is this them. Why does that Phoenix wyvern seem so tired?" Moon growled," Gareth shut up please, yes this is them, that Phoenix wyvern is Inferno who has just reached equilibrium." The water dragon opened his mouth to speak as my now light airy voice cut through the air," Enough." My voice seemed to hold authority as Kirara had a smirk slightly seeing my presence was that commanding. I shot her a look as she nodded as Moon glared harder at the water dragon nodded and left before flying to a mountain when Moon flew through the mountain as I muttered," An illusion huh." We soon appeared in a large circular area as Moon spoke roughly," Stay here." I snorted," Go on." Sensing something for a split second I ducked as a iron spike flew overhead. Spinning around I noticed a metal dragon as I snarled my aura becoming more prominent," Why did you attack me metal dragon?" He paled feeling the aura as he shivered and whimpered," I am sorry." He disappeared running through the hallway. 

    Hearing  wingbeats as a large storm dragoness appeared flying down and landing in front of us as she smiled down at us," Well hello and welcome to our home your new home. I must ask who is your leader?" They all looked at me as I stood in front of her calmly as her eyes widened and she smirked," Well Inferno I have heard a lot about you from your sister and mother." Keeping my emotions masked I shook my head," So I figured they were here."  The storm dragoness glared at me as I matched her glare with my own. Her aura flared as I calmly smirked," Well thats an impressive aura but do you really think you can defeat me, an equilibrium wyvern of Void Fire." Her eyes widened as she muttered," No wonder that strange aura and physique is different from most and that voice is so...free. Anyways I welcome you guys to..."

Titans pov:

 I grinned as I felt a massive output of power a while away but I recognized it as Infernos reaching Equilibrium as I chuckled,' Soon my goal will be reached.'

A/N Done with Chapter 15 so prepare yourselves well maybe next chapter or two should be out next weekend  maybe just maybe sooner depending on how fast I could finish Chapter 11 for the New King. Vote, Comment good or bad things about the story or if you wanna just say hi, and recommend. Well see ya."