Chapter 26

The next day

 Looking at my grandmother I asked," What exactly is our power called?" She smiled at me taking a break after a meeting as she spoke," Its called Draconic Power. Kinda cliche yes but it was told in legends from back when I was young. When I hatched there was a rumor of an earth dragon with this power. In recorded history there has only been seven wyverns or dragons have reached this power. There was an earth, two lightning, an air, Ice, and us two fire wyverns. I unlocked this power over four hundred years ago. I have only used the full power of  the Draconic power twice." We walked out of the room as my grandmother moved through the halls as she began to lecture me about our power.

  She started her lecture," This power is a gift and a curse. The gift is if you want to protect your family and friends you can do so easily once you have mastered this power. The curse is the fact you are literally going to be open aired and I know quite a lot about you my grandson and what you have gone through. I am not going to be alive much longer as I lied to all of you about my age I am over a millennia in age." I looked at her,'My grand mother is over a thousand years old. How old is grandfather?'" Grandmother how old is grand father?" She replied," My age why? I assume you met with him." I nodded," Yes I did he kept trying to defeat me yet I simply battered him away both times." She nodded as she sighed," Fool. He thinks he can defeat any equilibrium just because he defeated that one. He was always cocky but when he defeated an equilibrium his ego went sky high and above." I rolled my eyes," People who get cocky on the battlefield are usually the first to fall." She nodded in agreement," That is very true indeed. Now lets go get your friends and begin." I nodded," Alright and my sister?" Her eyes gleamed," No worries about her." 

  Spotting Kirara I spoke," Come on we have to go." Bolt muttered," Why can't we come?" I looked up at him a little bit," Simply because this is for us equilibriums. Meaning just five of us and I also have to train with my own new power. Draconic power. Or according to what my grandmother told me yesterday about it is basically giving a dragon or wyvern the power of the universe.  Earth the planets, sky and lightning the stratosphere and atmosphere. Water obviously water. Ice is basically snow and other such. Fire is basically the sun." Bolt, Breeze, and Gust sighed in defeat as we all moved into a training room as my grandmother spoke," First off everyone minus my grandson go into your equilibrium form." 

 Pure ripples of energy was released from there forms as Kirara became a small form of an electrical storm. Moon became a shadow figure of himself. Sun a light figure of himself." I finally noticed Vesta as she smirked turning into a small fire storm. I gapped at her," Your an equilibrium." I heard her voice laugh," You never realized that, why do you think I am so strong with fire." I shook my head as the pure power of the five equilibriums rocked the ground as my grandmother smiled slightly," Very good I want to know how old you are." Vesta replied," A hundred fifty." Sun replied," I can speak for both my brother and myself. Eighty five years old." Kirara spoke," Twenty two years old." I shrugged," Ten." My grandmother smirked," One thousand two hundred and fifty three. Now grandson release your own equilibrium. This is the start of controlling the Draconic power." I released my equilibrium but this time it was different. I was in my normal form yet I was literally glowing and the heat I was releasing was melting the ground easily as I struggled to contain the raw power in this form. 

   I was watching my grandmother as she looked at me with narrowed eyes," Don't hold it back Inferno just let it free. Fire is a free spirit. When you were in your equilibrium form your flames were moving on there own." I nodded as I released my hold as my flames spun and weaved around me as the temperature grew changing from the pitch black I was accustomed to a blue with a white inner flame. The temperature rose higher as my grandmother nodded," Good cut it off." I released my new power and nearly collapsed as I panted slightly," Geez that takes a lot of energy to just release it." She smirked," Actually that only happens the first time. There is no down side of this power just the amount of time it takes to learn to control it. By the time I am done training you five all of you will be able to fight Varith one on one and win. Though I don't think that Titan will just wait. My mate won't either." I glared as Vesta stopped using her power as the other did as well as she clapped," My grandson go back into your Sun form. This is another short lesson. Lightning and Sky is called Atmosphere and Stratosphere form. Earth is called Ground form. Ice is called Ice form. Water is called Ocean form. Then finally fire is called Sun form. They are all the same strength but by far the most destructive is fire.  Lightning is also destructive. Wind can be just as powerful as lightning depending on the scenario. Other elements are all dangerous don't forget that. A rule for this power is whenever two wyverns or dragons meet in battle only one will continue to live on. Its a battle to the death." I nodded in understanding," Understood. So what your saying only one may live on after a battle and I assume that is either a curse or a rule all follow." She chuckled," How very perceptive grandson, you are correct. Now we will begin the true training later. I want you to go outside and stay outside tell night." 

  Without a second thought I flew outside landing on a crest as my new form glowed and absorbed the sun as it fills with me energy.

A/N Done with Chapter 26 and yes he will be captured soon this is only the beginning of him being able to master said power. Vote Comment and Recommend. Of course also enjoy.