Chapter 12

Snarling as a small army of humans came near me as one of them growled," Dammit I know this one. Inferno of the Void flames." True to his word my black flames came to life destroying the trees in a five meter radius as I snarled," Try me. Oh yes I speak your damned language now." One of them sighed," You cannot move though even with your internal flames healing you it will take some time and sooner or later you will rest." Snarling," Well your right on one aspect wrong on another aspect. My bones in my wings, legs, and back are most likely broken or fractured severely. However it won't take that long if I concentrate my flames on a specific area say my back for instance it could be healed in an instant or in other words you only have fifteen minutes to capture me." 

    They all paled as a voice spoke from the shadows," Allow me." I suddenly felt exhausted like all my energy was drained out of me as I felt the adrenaline fade from me as intense pain blazed through me as I feel unconscious instantly.

   Hissing I forced my eyes open as darkness covered my eyes still. Remaining calm I sensed for heat signatures as I sensed eight humans around me. The chains on me radiated a strange type of cold. Trying to flare my flames I felt they were blocked as I felt a hand touch my snout. The same voice that knocked me out chuckled," Well his neck seems to be healed same with those gashes. I must ask you Inferno why are you so injured." Snarling,' Why the hell would I tell you anything?!"  The man sighed," Well you do have an iron will after all. Usually it doesn't take this long for my magic to weaken a wyvern." Hissing deep in my throat," Like hell it would weaken me easily.' Energy flared from me as the voice chuckled," Well now you are rather aggressive. I will break your will myself." I snarled loudly,"Good luck with that jackass. Keep trying." 

   In response to my last statement I felt a blade rip into my wing joint. Shrugging off the pain tell I felt a strange sensation in my blood like it was being frozen. Growling in pain as I struggled against the pain still holding it in just as the man smirked," Well now lets see if you can handle Holy Ice. While your void flames are that of the underworld Holy Ice is the opposite one of the few things able to hurt those like you. Or kill you forgot to mention that." Withering in pain through the chains I forced my vision to clear as he chuckled," You are strong to be able to dispel a level eighteen illusion you are truly strong willed." Glaring with fury I looked at the weapon and saw it was a twisted looking knife dripping with fresh blood, my blood. He spun it in hand and smirked," Well you are strong the last one I did this too took only one scratch but you on the other hand took it up to the hilt of this blade. You will be fun to break." Hissing in anger,'Do your worst you scum bag of an ass.' His eyes turned clouded in anger before he drove the blade deep into my back and dragged it as I forced the pain down as he growled," Repeat that sentence I dare you." In an amused hiss," Are you hard of hearing then sure I will repeat it for you? Do your worst you scum bag of an ass.'  He began to growl as his eyes glowed in anger as I smirked,"  Did I strike a nerve human." The glare he sent me would have terrified anyone else but I am not just anyone. 

  Over the next several hours he had been tearing into me with the knife, a whip, and several other of his annoying toys. He was panting heavily as he noticed me not even withering in pain as he yelled," HOW ARE YOU NOT WITHERING IN PAIN?!" Smirking,"That would be telling wouldn't it.  I will however say this. I can handle a lot of pain it will take time. Time which you do not have." He snarled," So be it." He began to mutter something as I mused,' It will not take long for me to reach equilibrium if this keeps up.'