Chapter 30

Sometime later

   Sighing as I still tried to get comfortable as I breathed in and out as I heard human voices creeping up the mountain in a different language then the people here. Opening my eyes as the chains clanked when a small group of humans roughly ten to twenty.  With a narrowed gaze as they all held different weapons. Tensing up I narrowed my eyes raising my tail as the three long blades glinted in the afternoon sun as one of them held up a strange weapon as I simply tapped into my flames causing a shield around me. The projectile simply bounced off as I snorted in the muzzle. One of them began to chant as I narrowed my eyes releasing the flames. Trying to enter the sun form for some odd reason was next to impossible for some reason. 

   The group of humans smirked as I caught the word Draconic. My eyes widened a fraction realizing they knew what my power is meaning their technology was far greater and more advanced. With a narrowed gaze as they smirked and they all moved in with the unique weapons. Tensing I breathed outwards as a sudden blow smashed me into the ground as I gasped from the impact as I shook the blow off slamming my tail into one human as they went flying off the mountain. The other humans shook there head talking as I was forced into the ground from a spell as the pressure increased tenfold forcing the air out of my lungs causing me to suffocate. Darkness clouded my vision as I blacked out.

   Opening my eyes to the feeling of the movement of water underneath me. Shooting awake I narrowed my eyes slightly  as I noticed I was in a strange place in a cage moving over water. Shaking my head I felt queasy as suddenly the ship rocked and stopped as human voices sounded in the strange human language. Footsteps sounded as I growled raising the temperature around me as the humans smirked as one as one pressed a button on the side of the cage. Electric shocks ripped through me as I simply winced in pain. The humans conversed for a minute before one left for a few minutes. They came back with a collar and lead. My eyes hardened as I hardened my wing feathers lashing out with my right wing. My wing ripped hard into the side of the boat cutting through the wood as they looked slightly surprised as my wing cut one of them in two. Thats when they realized I was still deadly. My blazing blue eyes narrowed as I flared my aura trying to use this to escape but to no avail. A woman walked in as I snarled,'Another damned sorceress.' She simply smirked speaking in the human tongue I know," So this is Inferno of the Sun. Well now he is reaching to the point of power of myself. I have to act now." She chanted as chains appeared pinning me down and tried to absorb my power. Thanks to the crack in the wood sunlight filtered through giving me more energy. The woman growled as she finally knocked me out roughly after about three hours of draining my power.

   The moment my power was completely exhausted and made me limp. That gave the other humans the opportunity to finish with the chains. A minute later I was dragged out of the strange transportation. New smells assaulted me as I narrowed my eyes seeing other wyverns and dragons being forced to work as usual.. With a snarl the moment the sun touched me my power returned. Her eyes widened as she realized that I gained my power back no matter what. She sighed," This is gonna be a pain in the ass to break him down to a slave." Sadly for me and luckily for them they don't know just how close I am to breaking from the mix of being a leader and for pushing myself forward for the past ten long years. 

   After leading me to a large stable they took me to a large structure as I smelled the rust of chains, the scent of dried blood, and the loss of hope and life. The moment we stepped inside I had to admit that the place was impressive. It stood five stories high and large enough for the largest of wyverns or dragons. She brushed her hair out of her face as I caught a glimpse of her ears,'So she is a elf well shit. More or less since I have the power of the void and she is a creature of light.' A sickening feeling entered my stomach,'Oh shit what if they are all elves thats why they can move so fast and hit hard as hell.' Sighing internally as I was led up ramp after ramp and as I watched I heard hushed whispered," The newbie is in for it. He should never have fallen into the trap." Snorting tell one comment from a female water dragon said made me pale,"He is cute though and that streamlined body is all to perfect."  The elf woman in front of me chuckled," That is a good way to break you perhaps." Since I couldn't talk I simply flared my aura to my low level. I could sense the fear as they realized I was definitely not someone to mess with. The moment we made it to the top level I was lead to the back. Moving into the cell or cage the door shut as she sighed," I have to ask my grandmother for some help. For now use that collar." One of the other elves accompanying her nodded and replied in the other language. One of them left and came back with a collar as I noticed it having roughly inch long spikes running along the inside. As they grew closer in the dim land I noticed they were curved slightly. The elf disappeared and moments later sharp bolts of pain appeared around my neck as the chain locked around my neck. With me being stunned from the pain they chained me down in the cell as the woman smirked," I will be back with more guidance sleep well Inferno. That collar will remain on you forever. All our chains are used to injure you physically and drain you mentally making you hopeless.

A/N Done with Chapter 30 yay well see ya next time on what ever story I do next.