Chapter 17

A month later

 Flying towards the meeting chambers where Elder Vermillion asked for me. Landing in front of the room I walked in to see rarer dragons and one or two wyverns as I snorted softly as Elder Vermillion smirked," Welcome Inferno." I noticed two storm dragons. A female and a male as I nodded," Elder Vermillion." The male glared at me as I rolled my eyes," Yes." He snarled," You think your so powerful." Shrugging I replied," No actually I don't despite I am an equilibrium." The female looked at me with a steady gaze as I sensed a pitiful aura leaking out of the male as my light airy voice turned firm," You haven't been through much so your aura is weak as hell." I flared my aura to the lowest a heavy pressure flooded the room as everyone began to tremble as I snarled," Do you really want to piss me off storm dragon. I am by far one of the strongest fighters in this so called Haven." Dropping the aura I heard multiple sighs of relief. The female looked at her her mother as she nodded," He is one of three equilibriums here they all spared in normal forms and he came out on top barely. The other equilibrium is the two twins Moon and Sun." Chuckling," They are strong except they ganged up on me meaning they saw me as a massive enemy but they have no experience fighting together. One v one they would be a handful. Alright Elder what did you want me for actually." She smirked," Oh I just want to know when you turn ten." 

  Already having a suspicion I scowled," In three months. I assume you want me to have a mate." She looked at her claws," Correct." With a snarl," Yeah no." She glared at me," Remember who I am." Smirking," Remember what I am. You will need me for the battles to come. I have been scouting for enemies for the past couple weeks." She looked alarmed," Without my permission!?" Spinning around I smirked," Yes who knows Titan better then myself. He has been sending scouts out. I have been taking them out. Yes I have been killing them. Oh right something I wanted to ask you," Are there other sanctuaries?" She nodded," Yes." My eyes hardened," Good because we need more allies if I know what is coming." Elder Vermillion's daughter spoke relaxed," I must ask Inferno. What is coming?" I grimaced," Nothing good that I could assure you. In short the humans and Titan are teaming up to capture us... I can only guess that annoying mage is going to..." The family echoed," Mage." I shivered," Never mind. So elder do I have your permission to get some allies." She grinned," Alright on two conditions, you bring allies. One of them will be my daughter. You can bring another. The second one is you must find a mate or choose one when you get back." Nodding," Alright I accept. I will bring Kirara no I will not choose her as a mate. I need a strong fighter I can trust plus she may hit her breaking point and hit equilibrium. We leave in one hour but first where is the sanctuary." She sighed," One is not far from the human capital." A dark grin came upon me," Well thats gonna be pleasant which way is the human capital." The elder looked at me with narrowed eyes," To the North." I nodded," Good and thank you. What is your name?" I directed the second part to the storm dragon. She sighed," Feather. Weird name but I guess it helps others to under estimate me." Smirking," I won't underestimate you. Remember we leave in an hour meet me in the main area near the entrance of the mountain."

  Leaving the council chambers I flew to where I knew where Kirara was, the training center. I landed at the door as I called out to see Kirara training," Yo Kirara!" Kirara stopped before coming over to me and spoke," Yes Inferno." My eyes hardened," We are going to be looking for allies." She grinned," Who else is going?" Waving my tail," Feather." Kirara chuckled," Feather is actually as strong as me I have never seen her get hurt. She has defeated me several times over." Feathers voice cut through the air," Stop being modest Kirara we are tied three to three." 

  An Hour later 

   We took off from the entry way as I noticed I was moving far faster then them as I slowed down as Kirara groaned," Dang it why can't you still be recovering from Equilibrium." Feather nodded," Couldn't agree more. You are outpacing us at out fastest pace. Which is irritating cause I am a Storm dragon and she is a Lightning wyvern." Shrugging," Oops." Hearing wingbeats coming from below I chuckled seeing a group of enslaved wyverns and dragons with riders on their backs. Spinning around I ordered them," Fly higher up there are no wind or lightning wyverns." They obeyed as they surrounded me as I chuckled," Well now you think you can defeat me." A large fire dragon was there and hissed,'We have no choice. We are forced to do this you do not know how it feels.' With a flare of energy I snarled in english still," My name is Inferno." Both humans, dragons, and wyverns alike paled as one wind dragon cried," Thats not possible your supposed to be stockier." Rolling my eyes," I am an equilibrium now soooo either back off or I kill you all." The one who looked in charge smirked," So what if you are an equilibrium." Snorting I released my flames as it swirled around me in a sphere of flames as I spoke," I am literally fire.  True I have only had this power for say a month but I have full control." The black flames began to spin as a flame tornado erupted spinning and touching the ground with red lightning being released from the energy. I heard screams of pain as they fell silent a moment later.

  Dropping the tornado I shook my head seeing ash floating around as I snorted before I called down," Come on down Kirara, Feather." They both appeared a second later as I made a slight noise of shock," Well damn this was unexpected." They both chuckled as we continued flying to the south. I heard a...

A/N done with Chapter 17 shorter then the last few but not by much. Read, vote, and recommend. See ya and good morning, afternoon, evening, or night depending when you are reading this chapter.