Chapter 24

I looked across the battlefield as I told the other equilibriums and Vesta to stay with me as I grinned," Good Varith is coming but for now Vesta go against the flame equilibrium. Kirara you handle the light and dark remember what I told you void elements absorb others except holy stuff. Sun and Moon will take on the Earth and Sky separately. I will take on Varith and your father myself Vesta. Varith first then that bastard. Go now." They all spread out as multiple auras of equilibrium flared as the battle took on a whole new turn for the worst. Gritting my teeth I released a crippling aura freezing everyone where they were. A blazing blue aura clashed with mine as I spoke," So you are Varith are you." The White Holy Ice Equilibrium smirked," I am yes, Now shall we start just one v one." I nodded," I didn't expect you to be honorable." He chuckled," Your not wrong I expected you to refuse." I shook my head," Nah I need a good fight. I could have honestly took out the light and dark equilibriums then go against you." 

  Both of us released massive auras as his was on par with mine. Each of ours looked similar and different. Mine was black flames with blue eyes. Varith's aura was white with red eyes. Snow and flames appeared around us separately as they clashed as all the other combatants stopped fighting when feeling the massive aura radiating from both of us. The battle has begun.

  We both flew into the air as I immediately flicked my wings sending a barrage of feathers at him. Dodging them easily he blasted a thin stream of Ice as I released my own wave of flames. Light and dark fought for dominance as we cut off the flames and ice respectfully. He grinned," Well this is the most fun I've had in a while." I didn't reply as I lunged at him aiming my wing talon into his neck. He shook his head grabbing my wing snapping it as I winced still flying in the air as I growled,' Dammit he is the strongest opponent I have ever fought. Shit not good.'  I gained some distance locking all my emotions down as I hovered before Varith grinned," When are you going to say the truth about your mental state to everyone Inferno." Not replying I was seething internally as he smirked addressing my comrades," Your dear Inferno here is breaking mentally and physically." Gust and all my other friends injured minus for the equilibriums and Vesta as Breeze spoke softly as always," Is this true Inferno?" Not taking my eyes off my opponent I nodded," It is after all I have been fighting since I hatched. Ten long harsh years of fighting and pushing it down. Torture for hours or days is taxing on the mind and body.Though I will not break right now I will very soon." 

  Releasing my power again this time as black flames covered me," Everyone get out of my way and retreat this is turning into the worse." Kirara protested," We can help." Shooting a glare so harsh she flinched," Go now! This is a battle between myself and Varith and I am not pulling any punches." Pure power rippled from me as Varith smirked," Very well a battle of equilibria." He tapped into his power as Ice spread across the battlefield as I turned into a raging inferno.

  Concentrating on the task at hand facing off a veteran of equilibrium that has held onto this power for probably several hundred years or longer. His experience quickly showed as him in his holy ice surrounded me as I tried to fight off but could hardly hold him back. The ice began to grow stronger as I realized it absorbed my flames causing a massive energy drop. Thinking quickly I dropped my equilibrium before disappearing in a pillar of flames as I sensed the surprise as I began to tap into equilibrium knowing the risk it could take. Varith growled," Would you really risk self destructing." Without hesitating," If it means taking you out then yes I will." My wings turned into flames as I reverted into my equilibrium as he gasped," Never before have I seen this happen before." I disappeared turning myself in a line of fire thinner then a needle. 

He smirked before sending a wave of holy ice from around him. A freezing cold entered me as I screamed in pain as I forced all my power causing a shockwave of flames to whip out of nowhere as I heard Varith yell in pain as my consciousness faded.

    Vesta's Pov 

Flying at high speeds I flew towards the battlefield where both my little brother figure and Varith of the Holy Ice are clashing. I pale seeing Inferno release a massive super nova of flames with Varith screaming in agony as he was burned alive. Landing softly I noticed his mother, my father, and Infinity land nearby as I snarled," Father." Titan smirked," Step aside daughter you cannot defeat all of us." I admitted sadly," That may be true but look at Varith. Plus feel the heat radiating off of Inferno its higher then most fire equilibriums can reach. I doubt your dear second in command can touch him." The large water wyvern moved over and tried to pick him up as he winced as skin sizzled," Sorry sir that won't be possible to do. The heat he is radiating is something we have never seen." Titan looked at Inferno's mother and if I recall her name is Aliora. She is pretty strong but far weaker then Inferno. Aliora moved forward as her eyes widened," Not good at all. My mother had this power but it is far far stronger then Equilibrium. If he learns to control it well it won't be an easy battle for Varith and he was in close range to the beginning of that raw power. I don't know what its called we will have to talk to my father." Titan nodded," So we will go off. My daughter last chance to come with." I snorted," No I have never liked what you were going to Inferno. I am staying with my little brother figure and be a sister that his actual sister couldn't be." Aliora glared at me as I used my flames to make a harden surface before lifting him and using one of his signature moves teleported with flames.

  Appearing in the center all the rest of his group of friends came over all of them had some injuries that were minor Breeze being the weakest had a pretty nasty gash. Breeze reached for Inferno as I spoke," Don't touch him he is under going something more dangerous then equilibrium. I know this legend as I am over a century years old. Since we don't know how long it will take I will not tell you. Sorry."

A/N I know I said that the power will come in book two but nah if he wants any hope of going against all his enemies he will need quite some time to learn to control it. I hoped you like the Point of view change to Vesta. Well Vote, Comment, and Recommend to others please.