Chapter 13

Several weeks later

    Snarling at the strange mage as he led me through a  large field after five or six days walking by the smell of my surroundings and smirked," Your injuries must hurt." Snarling I hissed not replying as I smelled the scent of rusted chains, defeat, blood, sadness, exhaustion, death, and my least favorite humans. A voice yelled," Someones approaching with a wyvern!" Growling as my vision cleared from that blinding spell the damned bastard put me under as I narrowed my eyes to the point of danger as smoke seeped out of my muzzled mouth as the mage sighed snapping his fingers as I coughed from the smoke getting pushed back into my throat. Glaring at him as four humans came running over as the mage smirked," Hello gentlemen just wondering if I could sell him to you." They all looked at me greedily and nodded as one stepped forward," How much for him?" The mage smirked," Five gold coins and to throw a little extra in here are some weapons and chains for him that will hurt him." Finally noticing the large bulky bag slung over his shoulder as they all looked at each other a man stepped forward with a pouch of coins from the sound of its jingle. He fished around and muttered," One...two...three...four...and five. Here you go." In his hand five gold coins jingled in his hand as he handed the coins to the man as he handed the lead to my collar and muzzle to the same man," Pleasure doing business with you. Gentlemen also use the chains in the sack as soon as possible." 

  They nodded as they lead me through the field and one of them muttered," Which stall is open?" Another one growled," One closest to the door."  The third one sighed," Well who will be this creatures master also don't forger about the spikes." Hissing lowly deep in my throat,'I hate those damned spikes.'  They led me into the stables as one of the man opened the sack bringing out to spikes of Holy Ice. The man barked," Strap him down." With the chain around my tail I couldn't do anything as they quickly changed the normal chains to chains of holy ice. I shivered from the contact as they quickly finished with the chains. One of them smiled cruelly," Well this should be fun to hear the whimper of pain or the screeches of pain." One of them grabbed a hammer as two of them opened up my right wing or positioned it as the last one positioned the spike into my wing as they all grinned before the one with the hammer brought it down as the spike instantly tore into my flesh as bolts of white hot pain tore through me giving a hiss of pain as the pain steadily increased each each strike of the hammer. Feeling my legs get weaker with each strike. Finally I felt them drop my wing as I collapsed panting on the ground as I felt them grab my left wing as I tried to get up and strike at them but the pain was still growing as they brought the spike into my left wing. Not able to move from the pain that paralyzed me I refused to give them the pleasure of watching me squirm in pain. One of them growled," A tough one huh. Well we can change that." My blood stained the ground as they all grinned before finishing with the final touch a muzzle made of holy ice was wrestled over my jaw. The rest of the neck and head chains were finished. My talons were closed with an elastic Ice band into the wing itself. My vision was hazy from the still growing pain as I heard one guy mutter," What the hell are these for?" Another man smirked," The tail dumbass. Now lets get it on."  They shuffled behind me as they quickly locked something on my tail. With a surge of energy I stood up struggling before a whip cracked me in the side as a bolt of pain tore into me, forcing me into the ground with a slight whimper of pain as one of them chuckled," That was a slight whimper good. I must admit he is beautiful with his feathers. Veins of black run through them making them stunning I wonder why though. We need him for tomorrow so wait for him to heal a little bit before we work him tomorrow from Dawn to Dusk tomorrow. We will discuss who is master is." Forcing me to drink water destroying my flames internally and my ability to breath fire. My muzzle only allowed my mouth to open enough for water and food.

  They left as I shut my eyes falling asleep to cope with the pain as I shut my eyes falling asleep as I heard the stable doors open as voices cursed," Get your ass moving creature." "I will take pleasure ripping your wings off." "You are a worthless creature. Good for nothing but labor." Eventually the voices tapered off as they left chaining there slaves in spot tell a voice spoke," Inferno is that you."  Speaking softly from the pain," It is Gust."  Gust whimpered," Ever since I met you I have never heard you sound this weak even as a hatchling." Opening my eyes weakly," Well they have my weakness sooo I am in pain. What you see on me is called Holy Ice the opposite of Void flames which I possess. Anyways did the bitch use the dragon curse on you?" I heard another voice I recognized," Yes she did also yo." Not lifting my head I hissed weakly," Yo Bolt. Also hello Breeze."  Breeze softly replied," Hello Inferno." One of the other wyverns hissed shocked," Your Inferno!" Still not moving," Yes I am. Forgive me for not looking at you but these chains cause me a lot of pain. As they are my opposite elements."  In an awestruck voice," The Inferno capable enough of defeating a battalion of  actual fully grown dragons." Surprised slightly,"  That was half a year ago before I went up against Titan and his second in command. Obviously I was destroyed horribly. Well it allowed me to get away from him but this is a pain in the ass. Chances of me recovering from my injuries with these wounds are slim to none. If by some miracle I reach equilibrium then we can only hope it heals me completely. Well lets get some rest you can bet we will be working hard tomorrow so shut up and let me sleep."  They all quieted down as I closed my eyes falling asleep.

Titans Pov...

Snarling I glared at me second in command," You mean you haven't found him yet you do not sense him or anything."  Infinity shook his head," No he was either taken by humans or escaped and is in hiding. I am sure you have noticed he is getting stronger. If he gets any stronger or if he reaches Equilibrium he will be harder to defeat. An equilibrium of Void flames will be next to impossible unless a holy ice dragon reaches equilibrium." I grinned evilly," Already have that covered." Infinity chuckled," When did you find one?" I smirked," Varith come in." A ivory white Ice dragon came in standing at half my height. Bigger than Infinity by a little bit as Varith spoke," Yes Titan." I grinned," When the time comes you know what to do right?" Varith nodded," Of course I will be going now." Hearing him mutter," Lets see who is stronger Inferno."

A/N Chapter 13 is done thank you for reading and I am finally writing a thousand plus words in this book again vote, comment, and recommend. Thank you for reading.