Chapter 20

Flying back to my haven where I reside I smirked knowing they learned there lesson. To my surprise Feather and Kirara were waiting for me as I smirked," What?" They both laughed while we flew back. We flew the illusion as I landed calmly as I glared at Feathers mother who looked slightly displeased for half a second and I noticed a look of happiness on my sisters face as she came down with the annoying hag. 

  Putting that in the back of my mind I spoke softly," Hello elder and sister of mine." She smiled at me but I smirked seeing it was slightly forced. Vermillion looked at me and her daughter," I see you made it back safely, how did it go." I growled," You probably know but lets take this in the meeting room." My sister looked at Feather," What happened to my brother?" I heard Feather sigh," Nothing all that good."

  Standing in the meeting room I glared at the elder with such fury she shivered as I snarled the moment she called the meeting to start," WHY IN THE FUCKEN WORLD DID YOU NOT WARN US ABOUT THAT SMUG BASTARD!" With my rage flames were spreading along my spine and wing tips. The aura I was releasing made every other aura I released seemed petty. Pure power seeped from me as I snarled," Shall I kill you or..." She was shivering in fear as I stopped the pure energy as she stammered," I-i didn't know he w-would do that." I snarled," Bullshit."

  Her eyes widened," W-what did you just say?" I calmed myself," I said bullshit or are you deaf."  She glared at me with such fury releasing a mediocre aura  as my calm and airy voice laughed," Your not even that scary Elder."  I released a part of my power manipulating my aura so it seemed like a flaming set of eyes were behind me as it let out a silent roar making everyone shiver as I smirked sweetly, too sweetly," I am a master at manipulating my aura. I have been practicing it in secret. I call it aura manipulation art. Also just as a warning my Aura can kill someone now." She growled," What about our agreement?!" I narrowed my own eyes," its void now it doesn't exist. You didn't tell me the truth and either way I lied to you I have more important matters to deal with then having a mate." She snarled," You will do what I ask or else!" I replied calmly," No you cannot make me do anything." She growled," I can expel you, you know that correct." I shrugged," I know that and I can handle myself fine. Are you that upside grumpy old bat." She tried to swat me as I ducked flaring my aura again as she froze as I growled," You know what if this haven falls so be it. I will leave alone and dear elder do you want to tell Titan I say fuck you and come at me." She hissed," How did you know?" I smirked," Don't worry about that worry about yourself." She snarled while I flicked my wing sending a feather into her side making sure to hit no vitals. This was over in less then a second. She howled in pain as I waved my tail," See ya and I hope you die. Also dear sister where is mother?" She shrugged," No idea." I watched her body language for any signs of deception. She was lying but I don't know in which form. 

 I shook my head as I jumped into the sky flying off, not looking back once. I calmly flew towards my old cave. An old figure suddenly appeared in front of me, my grandfather smirked," Hello there Inferno."  My airy voice sighed," What do you want grand father?" He released a high level aura at me showing his intent to kill me or injure me." I noticed severe scars from me about two or three years ago," Do you really think you scare me. I admit that aura is the strongest I have felt in a while." I released my own aura as it slowly climbed to elder Vermillion level, climbing to Kirara's and Feather's, slowly reaching to my level before equilibrium, reaching his aura level and surpassed it continuing to climb higher to Infinity's level. Flaring my aura further it hit Titan's level as his eyes widened while I flared the rest of it hitting my current level as I released a pulse of energy from equilibrium. He froze in fear as I smiled," Do you really think I haven't grown stronger. Your a fool." Flicking my wings forward several razor sharp feathers ripped into him as he howled in pain as I disappeared incasing my wing in my aura which could actually be used as a weapon. Forcing the aura to be jagged he growled in fury and pain as he fell down and with a snort I flew off and into my cave.

A/N Done with Chapter 20 sorry I haven't updated in a long time well at least for me. Junior year of high school is heating up so I apologize for that. Next chapter will be out soon and also I am sorry for how short this is.