Chapter 29

A week later

  With a snarl I began to release the gravity aspect of my aura trying to force them to snap under the pressure. Sadly the chains seemed to absorb my power a little bit if I released a certain amount so the only thing I could do was absorb the energy of the sun and biding my time before I could release it at once. With me basically like a plant now the guards didn't take off my muzzle once in the past week. My power has grown with me suppressing it completely.'When will Titan attack I have heard nothing about that damned fool.' With no clue of what was going on the outside world or my friends I was getting a bit more relaxed even if I was trapped oddly enough. 

   Closing my eyes and waiting tell it was my shift and since I was a slave again I was forced to drink water though they had no idea that as a wyvern with the power of the sun I could still blast the living hell out of them if they made the mistake of taking my muzzle off. 

   Hearing my door creak open I heard the growl of a man," Get up creature." Sighing I flared my power as he bolted as I heard the sound of a chain snapping. Grinning I poured much more power into the chains as the chains absorbed then snapped. Guards came running in as I used my talons to rip the muzzle off as I smirked," Now for payback." Relaxing back to my plant like state as pure energy rippled from me as one of them charged as I simply blocked it with my wing as the guard yelled," Ha not so tough are you." My feathers were like armor most likely capable of blocking a ballista arrow shot at short range. Chuckling I spoke," Your a fool." Flexing my wing the spear shattered as I continued," I am the fifth strongest being in this world. Two of them are humans and are here. The second two are Titan and Varith and I am reaching Titan's level soon." Releasing my full aura the entire mountain began to break and crumble. The humans were killed instantly as I released even more power as flames curled off of me as I smirked," Well this should be fun though I should probably take the chance as my power is slightly weakened by the moon." 

   Moving towards the door I simply walked by the cell door it melted instantly. Each cell door I passed melted instantly as the chains on my comrades melted as well as I moved through the entire mountain freeing my comrades. The heat radiating from me melted the knights armor while cooking them from the inside out. They quickly were killed as I made my way through the entire mountain as I smirked," Time to get the four other power houses." Finally sensing their energy outside and knowing they were working now I flew outside and let everyone else wreck havoc. Feather had met up with me and smirked," Thanks for doing that." Shrugging I landed in the field as the soldiers stationed around my friends tensed as the one who looked like a captain spun a sword as I snarled," Either you flee or die I am getting tired of saying this I am the fifth strongest creature in the world. Back down." They didn't," So be it." Flicking my wings forward several feathers shot off and in the dark they cut through the darkness of night like arrows. Sprays of blood and screams of pain sounded as they died. 

   Quickly freeing my friends I smirked," Lets end this entire shit storm."

  Flying back into the mountain I roared and everyone came into the main area as I looked at all my comrades some looked slightly broken," Alright this is a sudden spring on you but we need a leader and sure as hell it won't be me." Metalloid one of the oldest spoke," And why not Inferno you are a natural leader and are the strongest here." Fixing him with a sharp gaze," Sorry no maybe after all this bullshit is over with. I need to get a grasp of the Draconic power so yeah. With my grandmother dead we have no one other then Vesta who is smart enough to know what her father is planning. So I say Vesta would be a good leader. For now I will say just recover and take it from a third time veteran of being a damned slave." Everyone left soon after my little rant.

Vesta chuckled," Nice little speech, your not going to listen to yourself are you." Shaking my head," No I can't I have to better control my power. Though if you need me just send Kirara after me as she is the fastest." She nodded as I jumped into the air and making my way to the mountain that was once my post before what happened a week ago. To my surprise my grandfather was up there as he smirked," Hello grandson." Sighing," What do you want you useless bag of bones." He snarled as I finally had enough before releasing my aura pinning him in place. Purring with a slight undertone of malice," What do you want grandfather?" He tried to move and I could tell he was close to passing out. Noticing this I lessened the pressure as he growled," To see if you were strong." Deadpanned," This is a waste of my time, I defeated you twice you fool." He snarled," Only because I went easy on you." Shaking my head," Just like Grandmother said your cocky just for defeating one equilibrium. Meaning it was weakened or something or you haven't faced one with there true power." Opening my mouth I gathered my flames in my mouth before blasting him destroying him instantly. Shaking my head in disgust I finally landed on the mountain peak. 

   Closing my eyes to mediate and better connect my power even if it is at night. I failed notice chains slithering towards me as they clasped onto my ankles as I roared," ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? YOU DAMNED BITCH WILL DIE TO MY TALONS AND YOUR DEATH WILL BE A LONG AND PAINFUL ONE!" More chains came flying out at me chaining me down to the mountain peak. A strange leather muzzle came flying out of no where strapping itself on as a strange band of metal appeared over it and expanding over the entire leather muzzle making it extremely tight.

Queens Pov

 A shiver ran up my spine as I heard someone cursing me and I couldn't help but feel a tinge of fear as whoever I pissed off would be out for my blood. Literally.

Inferno's Pov

Settling into a more comfortable position or as comfortable I could be with the chains and a double layered muzzle  I began to mediate.

A/N As you can imagine Inferno is extremely pissed off  getting chained and muzzled twice in probably an hour or so. He will be stuck there for a while or maybe be taken away I haven't decided as of yet well Chapter 29 is done and I have decided to get a head start on the rewrites on my other account. Updates on that account will not be common on it.