Chapter 28

With a light groan I kept my eyes shut tell I heard the the familiar clank of chains. Silently cursing,'Shit please don't tell me I am captured, fuck. I can't really do anything after that attack I pulled some time ago probably in the last week or two. From the feel of my surroundings I am still in the mountain meaning they commandeered the mountain to use as there prison. What else are they planning I can feel the sun on me so I must be on a balcony room. The Queen knows I grow stronger in the sunlight, I feel off as well with the chains on me. So I have two on my ankle, wings and another band around the top of my wing to stop it from unfurling. Thats a total of six so far. Where else do I have chains. My neck and mouth as well.' Flexing my tail I felt two chains,'So one to make sure I cant kill anyone with my tail. Another one is around the same area and probably connects my tail to my leg chains giving it more weight with the heavy chain links.' 

   With a sigh I just kept my eyes closed thinking about what I was gonna do now as I heard footsteps of a human unlocking a metal door from what the hinges and the smell of metal told me. The queens voice echoed," Inferno open your eyes." Giving a growl deep in my throat my eyes blazed with anger as I looked around the room as I calmed my temper giving the aura of a plant. She smirked holding a sword as I slowly released my energy, the heat of the sun. The ground began to melt as a sparkle of amusement in my eyes appeared as I knew the chains weren't melting as I don't have much training with this power." Her skin was burning as she winced as I flexed the power of the sun causing her skin to burn further as she finally realized the mistake she made with me being in the sun as she screamed in agony as her human body can only take so much. She fled as I took notice around the room seeing that I was literally chained to the cave floor my chains didn't even look melted. With a shrug I just resumed my training by simply absorbing the suns energy as I closed my eyes feeling the entire pull of the sun and moon realizing just why the fire creatures that possess this power are so dangerous. They could probably manipulate the entirety of seasons as a whole. Breathing outwards through my nose as I couldn't really do anything with my mouth thanks to the muzzle around my jaw. Shaking my head in mild amusement I knew I would be fine without food as the sun gave me energy. Massive amounts of it.

   Time moved slowly as I opened my eyes when night hit. Seeing that torches were set up with knights if I remembered exactly what they were called. One of them held a long spear with a strange hook on the end of it. He unlocked the door seeing I was awake as he positioned himself so I couldn't attack him easily. He moved in a bit closer tell he was in range with the spear and he hooked it on a small ring on the bottom of the muzzle as I watched and waited with patience the moment it was off I fixed him with my cold blue eyes," You think I can't kill you from here." The knight chuckled," Yes I believe you can't kill me." A cruel smile appeared," Oh have you ever heard of aura." He nodded as my eyes glinted with malice," I am a master of it. My control over my aura is unrivaled just before I turned ten I was capable of killing a dragon with it." Slowly my aura surrounded me as it became physical turning into spears. Mental spears that inflict physical wounds. His eyes widened as I released them at full speed as his blood sprayed from inside his helmet as I snorted," Fool." He fell dead." Standing up as my chains rattled as I opened my mouth gathering all the energy in the room and just before I could blast the guards standing right outside the muzzle popped on as I chocked on my flames as I coughed as the fire back fired into my throat literally. The queen chuckled appearing in front of me," That was funny."

   Glaring at her as I tried to move as she spoke," Just relax I am not gonna hurt you." Laying back down she spoke," You have to admire the power I have though." She popped the muzzle off sitting down as I watched her with a calm expression. She sighed," You truly are growing strong Inferno." Taken back slightly," What do you mean by that, exactly?" She sighed," Think you were already powerful when I met you when you were younger, you have reached to greater heights in the last three or four years and now you are the only Wyvern currently with the power over a part of the solar system and your a void flame meaning it amplifies its normal power. Give or take in five years time or less depending if you ever escape from here you will be able to defeat all your enemies including myself and my brother." Shaking my head," Not really this power is so hard to control as I literally have the power of the sun. True I am at the least at Infinity's level with this power but experience is the king in this world. Infinity is over three hundred years old same with Titan. Once I do have full control over this power I will be almost impossible to defeat." She sighed," Thats where your wrong, Inferno with that power you could literally raze the entire world down. Well that is all I will see you some other time." She snapped the muzzle back on.

A/N Chapter 28 is done see ya next time.