Chapter 21

Two months later 

 I sighed as I flew back to the cave with my prey a large elk. Landing in my cave I sensed a presence as I flicked my wings seeing my friends and Sun, Moon, and Feather standing in the cave as Gust growled," Why did you leave?" I narrowed my eyes," Oh she didn't tell you. She kicked me out." Feather and Kirara looked at me as Bolt spoke," We were ordered to bring you back to the haven." I snorted," Good luck with that." 

 Exhaling slowly the ground began to shake as my aura flared as I looked at Feather and Kirara while my voice was calm my insides were in pure rage, making sure I don't touch my equilibrium otherwise they would all be killed," Why do I have too exactly?" My aura spun around the cave lighting stuff on fire as there eyes widened seeing my aura could now do physical appearances such as create normal flames for now instead of it looming behind me in the mental planes. I stalked around them as my aura grew as my sisters eyes widened as she began to shiver as I snarled," What is the real reason your here?" Energy began to form around me as my flames appeared this time with a white inside flame. 

 Feather glared at me as my aura tripled in strength bringing them to the ground as I created mental and physical as the ground cracked as I glared at Sun and Moon as they began to exert there aura of equilibrium as I began to tap into my own power as I spoke," Do you wish to challenge me?" All three of our auras grew as more power seeped through the air as I began to channel more power of equilibrium as Sun growled," You guys get out of here this is our fight." 

 They all bolted as each of one of us tapped into equilibrium. Pure power as we each became our elements. Void flames, Light, and Dark as I spoke in my fire form," Good luck defeating me Sun and Moon." Manipulating my flames I lashed out with tendrils of flames trapping the Dark dragon of equilibrium as I chuckled," I am the worst possible opponent for the both of you. Fire creates light meaning I grow stronger in the light and with my void flames shadows are meaningless now Void Flame art: Dark Absorption." Moon yelled in pain as he was sucked into my flames as I sensed his death as Sun howled in rage as he caused all the light to blind me which worked but with my ability to see heat. Dodging tendrils of light as I easily consumed the beams of light before wrapping him in a sphere of flames as he screamed in pain while he died being absorbed into my flames as I reverted back to my base form as I sighed shaking my head," Idiots." 

  I sighed seeing my home was destroyed by the massive output of three equilibrium dragons clashing with the full power of light, dark, and Void. Splotches of my destructive flames still lingered as I absorbed the flames when my sister landed in front of me," Please come back to the Heaven so Elder Vermillion can talk to you." Growling in the back of my throat I released a light breath," Fine but if anything goes wrong I will raze the haven to the ground." Kirara, Bolt, Gust, Breeze who seemed stronger, and my sister sighed in relief as we flew off towards the sanctuary.

  The Water drake when I first came by, Gareth if I remembered correctly looked at me with a glare as I snorted," Yes Gareth?" He hissed," Why did you betray us?" I rolled my eyes," Dumbass." Gareth glared at me at me and looked at Kirara," Where is Sun and Moon?" Feather looked at me," Dead from a battle of equilibria against Inferno here." Gareth paled realizing how powerful I was reaching as I snorted," Don't worry I am not undefeated." I finished darkly," There are several others out there that are stronger then myself."   We past Gareth quickly as Gust looked at me in question as my oldest friends chuckled as Bolt looked at me," Who are stronger then yourself?" I hissed," Titan the arrogant jackass of a dragon, I am about the same strength as his second in command now. A Holy Ice dragon of equilibrium named Varith, that damned mage, probably the queen as I witnessed her power two weeks ago its on par with Titan's. A few others but I am not sure."Musing to myself,'  The biggest threat to me is the Holy ice dragon the mage and the queen. Give or take a few more months I will be stronger then Titan.'  

  As we flew through the tunnels we walked into a meeting chamber as Vermillion hissed while everyone else bowed to her," Are you going to bow to me?" I rolled my eyes," Would you bow to me if you tried to have me captured? No right so I will not bow to a bitch like you." She hissed at me and looked at her daughter," Where is Sun and Moon?" I spoke for feather," Dead."'Should I tell her about the secret ability my flames possessed. Nah they don't deserve it.' " Now what do you want with me exactly."

  Elder Vermillion growled," I want you to come back to the Sanctuary." I snorted," Why should I?" She sputtered," You were a part of our sanctuary." I smirked lightly," The word there is were moron I don't have to do anything. If I recall you banished me. Why would I come back if I am just going to get banished again?" She hissed," I promise you I will not banish you again." I smirked," Fine but if any battles come up I will handle it alone." She nodded as she glared at me with such fury. I simply looked at her with amusement as I jumped into the air heading to a cave I used to go to often when I was still here. I mused,' Now Titan will most likely strike a bargain with her again .'