Chapter 16

Hearing wingbeats as a large storm dragoness appeared flying down and landing in front of us as she smiled down at us," Well hello and welcome to our home your new home. I must ask who is your leader?" They all looked at me as I stood in front of her calmly as her eyes widened and she smirked," Well Inferno I have heard a lot about you from your sister and mother." Keeping my emotions masked I shook my head," So I figured they were here." The storm dragoness glared at me as I matched her glare with my own. Her aura flared as I calmly smirked," Well thats an impressive aura but do you really think you can defeat me, an equilibrium wyvern of Void Fire." Her eyes widened as she muttered," No wonder that strange aura and physique is different from most and that voice is so...free. Anyways I welcome you guys to our sanctuary." 

   Snorting I spoke calmly," Please do tell how this is a sanctuary." All the other wyverns and dragons looked at me in shock as I flared my aura as they started shaking as I purred," Well now what will you do when Titan attacks. Trust me he will I was by his side for a little over a year, however we may have a bigger problem than him. So I can assume you are Elder Vermillion are you not."  She snarled as I snorted in amusement," I will respect you as our leader as you offered us safe haven... however I will fight my battles how I see fit. Unlike you I have much more experience than most of you here fighting other wyverns and dragons." Elder Vermillion scowled as I glared right back as I hissed," Just because you are over two hundred years older than myself doesn't mean you are stronger." She suddenly smiled," I honestly just wanted to see your courage to standing up against me. I will allow you to fight your enemies on your own, all I ask is that you see this as your home and we as your comrades." In a relaxed tone a small smile was on my mouth," Alright I would have it no other way honestly. Well I need to rest now I have lost most of my energy from becoming an equilibrium and flying here." She waved her tail," Of course, a female water wyverness Arleen will be waiting for you all dragons and wyverns under the age of ten will be going to the hatchling area." My tail twitched in annoyance as Gust, Kirara, and Bolt chuckled with Gust smirking," Sorry buddy."  They walked away with a large male fire dragon.

  A water wyverness stepped forward as she spoke in a peppy voice," Alright little ones follow me." Growling as Breeze walked next to me nervously as she explained," You will be in learning classes tell you are old enough to be an adult." My eye started to twitch as I had a sudden urge to just murder the living crap out of her. We stopped in front of a large cave that said on the left, Drakes here. On the right it said, Wyverness and Dragoness here. Arleen spoke in a sing song voice," I will see you guys in the morning." 

  Walking in I curled up in a corner away from the others as I heard a voice say from above me," A newbie good lets teach him the pecking order." Snorting I opened my eyes and looked up," Will you shut up." The fire dragon who was being a jackass glared at me in fury as I yawned releasing my aura scaring him as I spoke calmly," Again leave me alone. I can and will kill you if you don't I am an equilibrium." They all glared at me as I stood up looming over them as I was probably one of the oldest here tell one gasped," Your Inferno of the void flames." Shrugging softy I shrugged," So what if I am now leave me alone." They bolted back to there own nests as I laid on the cold stone falling asleep instantly.

   I heard Arleen sing," Wake up wyrmlings. Its morning time to eat." I stood up walking out of the room as I calmly watched and realized I was still drained from going into equilibrium yesterday. A shocked voice sounded," Inferno!" Spinning around I smiled," Hey sis." She tackled me as she narrowed her eyes after getting up," Why are you so thin and you look different? Why do you have an odd aura?" Everyones gazes where on us," First question I was a slave after fighting Titan. Second is easier I reached equilibrium yesterday." Everyone around me gasped except Breeze. My sister shook her head," Of course that aura and different voice now." Grinning," Well I need some food." 

  Eventually we appeared in a dining area as I immediately grabbed a cow as I wolfed it down quickly as my sister chuckled," You were hungry." I heard another voice," Inferno." I turned around and smiled," Hello mother." My mother moved towards me as she wrapped her wings around me and she narrowed her eyes," Why do you look different?" Muttering I sighed," I am getting really tired of saying this but I am an equilibrium now." She sighed," Of course you are. That massive output of pure energy was from you yesterday." Nodding my head," So how much have I missed since that arrogant bastard decided to snatch me away a year ago." She shrugged," Honestly not much we escaped from the queen you hate and so forth coming here. We have been here for about eight months. I scowled," So about four months in with the bastard you have been here." They both nodded as I sighed," So whats next." My sister grinned at me," Your going to enjoy this combat training." I perked up," Just saying I am still drained from reaching equilibrium yesterday. Bye mother." She waved before walking off

   I followed my sister as a Fire wyvern named Flare and a Ice dragon named Darith as Flare spoke," Alright we have a couple newbies joining us, Inferno and Breeze. Inferno I would like to spar against you." My soft voice sighed," Alright then I am not at a hundred percent due to me reaching equilibrium yesterday." Flare smirked," Alright I just want to see where you are at."

  Flying across from Flare I landed with a strange elegance my new body was not used to as Darith smirked," Begin." Neither of us moved as I watched for any weaknesses and saw one. Smirking I rose onto my hind legs standing up as I swung my wings forward with feathers sharpening and racing at him as his eyes widened before he rolled under them before the feathers could hit him. Only those with true combat experience can dodge that. The feathers imbedded deep in the stone walls of the mountain as I smirked waiting as he lunged at me. Shooting a breath of fire at me I tsked," Seriously I am immune to fire. Fire is MY element. I AM fire." He groaned," Dammit thats unfair." Sighing I replied," No battle is fair. Wether you have the advantage or you are at a disadvantage. I know this better than most. All you can do is push on." Flare chuckled," Your correct Inferno." 

   I jumped into the air he groaned," Great an air battle." He leapt after me as I moved with a new found grace evading him at every turn while landing heavy blows with my feathers and tail as he struggled to keep up with me tell he fell ten feet to the ground as I again landed with that strange elegance as he winced," Damn those tail spikes, and feathers are sharp. Calmly walking over to him I held a talon to his throat," Check and mate." He winced as Darith chuckled," That was a great battle. I have a feeling it would be one sided if you were fully recovered." Shrugging I smirked," Maybe." My sister walked up," Well that was entertaining also you are the first person to defeat Flare in our group." Chuckling," Its always fun to lay havoc.

A/N Done with Chapter 16. Chapter 17 will be soon so tell then vote, comment, and recommend.