Chapter 14

Two months later 

    My muscles trembled as I was whipped from the holy ice whip into my side as I whimpered slightly from both the pain in the whip and the pain in my muscles from the large rectangular block in the back of the wagon as I stopped for a split second as a voice growled," Get moving  creature." Looking at my master I felt a surge of courage as I glared full force at the annoying human as he hissed before jerking my head down and bringing a knife down towards my eye as he hissed," Do that again and you will lose an eye. I can't wait for you to fight in the arena later today." My eyes widened as I remembered my other experience in an arena. My master studied me as his eyes glinted," So you have fought in an arena before haven't you, meaning you have escaped from another town haven't you." Restraining a growl I nodded slightly as he grinned," So you escaped and got recaptured from that man haven't you." Nodding again he grinned," So I am going to take a crack at your name its Inferno isn't it." 

     Snarling as flames licked along my feathers as he plunged the knife into my shoulder  with the familiar blood freezing sensation throbbed as I hissed in pain as he spoke in fake sympathy," Aww did that hurt you I am so sorry. If you don't finish this load you will be punished with no wheels for the rest of your life." I began to move again still trembling as I thought softly,'One more step, you can do it, don't let the pain get the better of you.'  The darker part of my brain hissed,' Your wings have spikes in them you can hardly walk each step causes you pain even after two months. The chains slow you down and almost force you to collapse. You can't go on, give up.'  With a snarl I pushed that down, and continued to do what I did best, push down my pain and move forward. 

  My muscles buckled as master smirked finishing my last stone block before the fights as I almost collapsed as I felt my masters hand on my flank as he smirked," That was amusing to watch." Shivering at his touch he smirked cruelly," Lets see what you can do. The arena fights will start at sundown." He led me back to the stables stopping in front of the water  bin as I already knew the drill and drank a lot of water as my mouth was still submerged as he pressed down on the back of one of my horns so I got a lot of water as he finally let go before he led me into my cell clipping me in place as he smirked," In five hours time you will be fighting the others. Rest well." 

    He left as I snarled lowly as Gust was lead in and shivered slightly with a mixture of his master leading him and my narrowed gaze at the door. Unfortunately the next one that came in happened to be Breeze and her stupid master the moment the humans eyes made contact with mine he shivered and a wet spot appeared in his pants as he quickly finished with Breeze and bolted out of here. Bolt was the next as his master finished with him avoiding my gaze before leaving. Over time the others moved in slowly. I narrowed my eyes at each of them easily seeing they had no combat training whats so ever. Gust, Breeze, and Bolt looked at me as I nodded at them as I laid down dozing off tell the inevitable battles.

  I was kicked in the snout with a startled hiss I stood up my master grinned evilly," Well this should be fun to watch." I was dragged out as he headed to an arena that would be some of our deaths most likely. I looked at my friends in this dump,' I will not let them die.'  My master chained me to a post before unchaining the chain around my tail and muzzle enabling me to use my tail blades and mouth as I narrowed my eyes slightly as he left before I snarled," Alright now I want to kill them all." Bolt chuckled," Of course you do." 

   Shooting my friend a glare as an earth wyvern was forced into the arena and two other wyvern slaves thought and grabbed me as my eyes hardened as I was tempted to bite them and kill them but I didn't in fear of being tortured from the holy ice weapons. Standing calmly across from them I heard my master speak," First off we have my slave verses Henry's slave. Who will win." The earth wyvern roared as I spoke in english," You can't defeat me. Do not even try me." Snarling the earth wyvern lunged at me as I rolled my eyes,'Just charges in. What a fool.' Dodging easily even if in chains I waited tell he weakened himself by just charging tell I plunged my tail into his neck," Your dead." Blood sprayed while I ripped my tail out with a part of his spine. Tsking I glared," So who is next you idiots." They all looked at me shocked as one of them yelled," How do you know our language?" Chuckling softly," Well now does it occur to you I was around you for most of my life so of course I know your language. Well are you going to send out the next one or not." My masters face turned red," Fine." A large fire wyvern with battle scars came in as I recognized him as he recognized him," Inferno of the void flames." Snarling," Destruction of the Holy flames." We began to release our auras as mine easily jumped above his as he snarled in anger before lunging at me.

  We snarled at each other as I dodged another talon swipe, spinning around with my tail flashing slicing into his wing as he growled in pain before slamming his massive tail into my neck shaking off the dizziness I tackled him pinning him completely with a sharpened wing feather to his neck. He snarled," Kill me already Inferno. I was hoping you would be the one to kill me honestly." My eyes hardened," If that is your wish." I slit his throat as he finally shut his eyes as I snarled glaring with cold fury as the same two humans came towards me leading me back as I looked at Bolt as they put me back on the post as Bolt was lead out and I heard Bolt hiss,"Kirara, elder sister it has been a long time." A feminine voice chuckled in english," You have grown Bolt." I heard clashes of claws and talons as I heard Bolt yell in pain as I snarled having enough before disappearing in a swirl of flames and slamming my tail hard into Kirara's side sending her flying as I glared," No one harms my friend. No one will." I took notice of the chains similar to mine as I scowled," You have Void lightning don't you and that power you radiate your an equilibrium or close to becoming one. Bolt go back in the slave cave." My master pounded wood," Why you slave thinking you can interrupt a fight." Snarling," I will not have one of my friends die to there own sibling and if you want an entertaining fight have both of us go at it." She released her aura which rivaled my own at its max while I did the same as she chuckled," Its been a long time since I have seen someone with my level of power and yes you are also close as well. Lets see what you got young one. Bolt is stronger but he has never been able to match me." Swinging my tail as she flicked her tail as bolts of lightning blasted from her wing as I flicked my wings as much as I could without hurting my wings due to the spikes that were hammered in." The wing feathers raced at her one of them impaling her leg as I...

A/N Done with Chapter 14 Chapter 15 Inferno will grow stronger so wait until then vote, comment, and recommend. See ya.