Chapter 27

A month later

With a sigh I was still sitting in the crest of the mountain range for the past month with no idea how my home was doing. I was concentrating on breathing. I tapped into my Sun form as I let my flames go rampart as the sun fueled me not going for food or water. I began to push myself seeing how long I can sustain that power for. 

With a smirk after half an hour I held onto the power not tiring remotely as I mused,' So the sun gives me power now what about the moon. After all the sun reflects off the moon.'  I slowly reigned in the massive power as I relaxed myself to a neutral form. Sensing a devastating power from back at the sanctuary. Jumping into the air I disappeared into a burst of speed reappearing at the entrance of the sanctuary. Growling I felt something off as I moved in as what I saw made me freeze with anger.

   My anger erupted out of me destroying the entire entry spot. Seeing the Queen of humans and the damned Mage trapping and chaining all of them. They both turned around sensing the massive power increase as I snarled," You bastards!" They both paled slightly feeling the aura of raw power. Flames swirled around me as I entered my sun form. The Queen smirked but I could tell she was hiding her nervousness. The mage drew several holy ice blades. I hissed low in raw fury," Those don't work on me anymore." He threw them and they melted in mid air. The ground began melting as I heard hushed whispers from some of the other wyverns,"He is so pissed off! The raw power he is emitting is destroying the ground so this is the power Lady Argenta had." I caught the past tense term as I snarled releasing even more energy shattering the ground as flames curled off my wings, spine, and horns." The queen tried to chant something as I quickly put a stop to it with a whip of my flames. She stammered," What is this p-power?! No Equilibrium should be able to tear through my enchantments or rather what are you?" I snarled as my black flames flared into a silver color with a purple inside," Easy I have reached a power only seven other wyverns and dragons have reached. The Draconic power." She suddenly smirked," That power is impressive. I honestly was terrified of it not gonna lie. Brother step back." My eyes widened before hardening as I smirked," Your gonna try to use the dragon curse aren't you." She summoned that cursed blade as I rolled my eyes," You really think I am scared of that blade. Do you see any of the former markings no? They disappeared when I hit equilibrium. I purged it from my being completely." She shrugged," So be it." I spoke," The energy I am releasing is not even my max yet." 

   Instead of releasing the full energy of the form I released my aura. They both looked slightly surprised of my control over my aura I snarled," Where is my grandmother?" She smirked," Dead she was dead before we got here actually." Sensing they were telling me the truth," So thats true." Dropping out of my sun form I glared as I stalked forward looking down at them when I realized how much bigger I had grown. With a snarl the Queen's brother lunged at me with a sword in hand. Simply flaring up an aura shield around myself as it repelled the strike easily causing him to curse as my whip thin tail slammed into him causing him to go spinning as the Queen sighed," Why don't you surrender Inferno of the void flames. If not well we have your friends and comrades at our mercy already most of them have been touched by the Dragon curse. I seem to recall the promise you made to your friends," Not to let you feel the dragon curse blade." 

  The glare I sent them would have frozen even Varith. I sighed," Explain to me why it shouldn't be the other way around as I should you be asking you to surrender. The dragon curse no longer works on me." She smirked," I am a sorceress you know. Your power may be increasing but I am still stronger." I sighed," That may be true but do you wish to piss me off as I quite literally have the power of the sun." Shaking my head,' I am no fool I know she and several others are stronger then myself. However once I reach my true power not even she will be a threat.' 

   Finally coming to a conclusion I scowled," I have no choice do I." She smirked," Very wise young one." I then smirked," Well know, you forget one thing. I refuse to lay down without a fight." 

   Releasing all my power at once I entered Sun form as the ground around my shook with raw power as they both released there own magical power stronger then anything other then my grandmothers power I felt. Channeling all the heat into my mouth I blasted powerful flames of void flames racing at  them. They both simply rose there hands as I used this chance to fly into the sky as the sun glowed as I spoke," I am one with the sun during my one month out here in the sun I discovered the true power of the sun." Making sure I was still in there hearing range. Opening my mouth and with the flames condensing in my mouth the Queen spoke," I assume we are about to feel the full power of the sun." Not answering I finished absorbing the energy of the sun and released it. 

   The powerful blast of flames erupted from my maw traveling fast and strong before it hit the ground erupting in an explosion of raw energy. Drained from the massive and constant use of my flames form I released my power falling to the ground, hoping I killed them as I crashed to the ground falling unconscious. 

A/N and done with Chapter 27 I told you he might be captured again soon. As I said when he first awakened this power it will take time for him to control and work with it. He is getting better though and now that his grandmother passed away it will be much harder for him.