Chapter 23

A/N A bit of a head up this chapter will have two or three time skips within it.

The next day

    I moved through the halls as Metalloid led both Kirara and myself into the room he promised he would set up. Facing Kirara I spoke," Alright Kirara I am going to be forcing Equilibrium out of you using either my aura or an Illusion. My Illusion would pull on that trigger and less dangerous for all of us. My aura however will do it instantly and if I am not prepared both my Aura and when you grab that power it will be most likely catastrophic for all of us. You choose Kirara be smart about this." She was quiet for a minute," The Aura." Calling out to Metalloid," Reinforce the room with another five layers of metal." 

  The moment I heard his faint voice on the other side say I was good to go I looked at Kirara," Alright lets begin." I breathed outwards as I spoke," I will slowly raise my aura and not let it manifest tell I reach my current level." She nodded as I breathed outwards releasing my aura slowly. It easily passing Breeze's level, Gust, Bolt, Metalloid, Elder Vermillion, and feather. It soon hit my low high side. Reaching past Kirara's in minutes. In another burst it began to manifest as it showed to glowing Black eyes surrounded by flames." 

  She began to exclude the power of equilibrium as I gritted my jaw,' I will then have to knock her out quickly right after she pulls that power out. Sadly Void wyvern equilibriums are very destructive the worst are Void Lightning and Fire. So this is gonna be hard.' I was ready to tap into my own power as pure energy rippled in the air as she began to pull on the trigger harder as her fear overwhelmed her forcing her into equilibrium. In that moment I tapped into my own equilibrium as I immediately moved into the offensive. The pure power we were releasing as both a conscious equilibrium and awakened equilibrium clashed. Using my flames I quickly surrounded the room trying to suck in the light from the lightning as her Void lightning did the same. Gritting my teeth I realized,'So void wyverns  of any kind fighting are impossible to defeat unless you are a holy dragon or vice versa. Well shit.' I used my aura surrounding her to increase my own power with light flames instead as that seemed to make the void lightning wyverness of equilibrium quiver tell I moved in for the kill. 

  I was beginning to tire out as Kirara's form suddenly shrunk as she reverted into her normal form, well minus her body was now perfect like my own which happens if you reach equilibrium. I did the same as I stumbled," Alright Metalloid go ahead." A second later the metal walls came away as Metalloid looked dead panned," You actually did it." I grinned weakly," Yeah well night." I clonked out immediately after those words as I fell unconscious. 

  time skip a week later

I groaned looking around and noticed I was in the infirmary. Kirara was laying there awake no doubt suffering from the lack of energy from reaching equilibrium as  I grinned," Yo." She groaned," I hate you right now." I smirked," Now you know how I felt." She glared at me as she sighed," Well know I am an equilibrium now so joy." I stood up with all my energy back as I smirked," Well now lets go." She groaned," Joy all the males will look at me." I smirked," Well you know how I feel except all the females look at me." I shivered at the close call when I first returned. I shook my head," Go meet up with your brother I will meet with you later. I have someone I need to get some answers from." Disappearing in a vortex of flames I appeared at the prison entrance as the two guards let me go as I walked towards my sister cozy little 'home.' I stood in front of her as she hissed," What do you want?" I shook my head," Seriously sister you probably know. Though I will ask this once," Where is our mother?" She smirked," With Titan where else you really think I wasn't the only spy." My blue eyes widened slightly," Of course. Well know second question is why other then jealously why betray me." She showed me her white teeth in a toothy smile," I didn't like how everyone looked at you. Both in awe and fear." 

   I looked away from her," You don't know this about me but I hate this attention sometimes I want to just over exert my power and just explode." Wrapping my feathered wings around me. I looked at her as she finally saw my mental state. I was exhausted of fighting as I continued," I have been pushing down this pain for almost a decade since I was only a couple weeks old. Do you know how it feels to do so. I am draining quickly I truly don't know how I can maintain my facade of being so... brave. If any of my friends or some one I care for dies in the upcoming I will probably break. So please before you do anything foolish if you hold any bit of love for me as your younger twin then don't push me also I can sense that communication spell on you. Hello Titan its been a while and I know you heard all that. Do not push me the moment you attack be ready for me to go full force. I fight to protect others." 

I disappeared in a pillar of flames appearing outside next to my friends when I put on my facade of being so confident. With a smirk I noticed Bolt was teasing his sister as I rolled my eyes appearing behind him and tackling him pinning him to the ground as he groaned dizzy as he finally came too," Seriously bro get off." I glared at him," Leave your sister alone just stop especially after I forced her into equilibrium. We have a little less then two weeks before the first major battle of the war." Oh boy I cannot wait cause after this I will be training you my dear friends personally." Grinning evilly as Gust shivered as I looked at Kirara," Now that you are equilibrium I will talk to you about this power or ask Sun and Moon." They all looked at me as Breeze spoke calmly and slowly like I was a hatchling," Don't mean to insult you Inferno, but they died." Amused," Nah I wouldn't kill them. I used my flames which can absorb most elements except holy Ice, lightning, fire, and etcetera." 

  They nodded dumbfounded as we all left the mess hall as we all went into our rooms for the night.

Time skip three days later

 I breathed outwards nervously as one of the promoted officers I had to give a speech. I shook my head. Finally standing up in front of the entirety of the Sanctuary I spoke," I am going to be completely blunt with all of you. The battle in a weeks time will be brutal. Not sure if you know this but my dear sister, Diamond is a traitor along with my dear mother. I will be using my aura to get you used to that. Lets start now." I released my aura in physical form as the flaming black eyes as the ground cracked terrifying all of them some of them were close to hyperventilating, a few had passed out as I smirked," Impressive though I only had it form physically. You have yet to feel the actual pressure." I can tell they were all thinking,' What the Fuck thats only the physical manifestation.' I released my actual Aura as everyone collapsed as I spoke," This is third strongest count yourself lucky if I were to use my strongest it would kill you in an instant let that be a warning for all of you. Now I will continue to have all of you subjected to both forms so you won't be to terrified when they release there own auras." Vesta smirked," Impressive thats for sure. You are as strong as me." I smiled," Thanks but we will continue this tell the day of the battle." Nods of fear was shown as they all left.

Time skip day before the battle

  I smiled," Well done everyone I look forward to fighting with you in battle. Lets fight hard!" I got roars of approval as I smirked,'Titan I am coming for you. I am now fully grown and have had this power for four months now. We have your daughter, Kirara, Sun, Moon, and myself. You will lose.'    

A/N Done with Chapter 23 the next chapter maybe I will make it extra long containing the battle. Also what do you think of everything.  I will have a new power waiting to unlock that deals with what species he is. So that won't happen most likely tell the Next book so yeah enjoy.