Chapter 25

A week after the battle

  Groaning I began to stir as I weakly opened my eyes as I moved slowly completely confused of what happened. I began to wrack my brain for answers but the only thing I could remember is I was fighting Varith. Then the massive explosion of power. Getting up shakily as Vesta and Vermillion where talking as they both looked at me in slight surprise as Vesta moved over to me," Welcome back to the world of the living." Shaking my head as Vermillion moved over to me," Are you alright?" Completely confused I asked," What happened?" They both looked at me as Vermillion spoke," Are you strong enough to walk?" I nodded my head," I am yes. Or at least I think so." 

   As we moved through the hallways I got looks of respect as I looked at both of them," Did we win or something?" Vesta nodded," Yeah and honestly you would have lost if you hadn't awaken that power to defeat Varith just the awakening threw him back." I was still hopelessly confused," I am still so confused." She sighed," I will explain it to you in the meeting." 

   Making it to the meeting room I watched with a narrowed gaze seeing my sister there as Kirara and the rest of my friends were there as Metalloid spoke," Now that everyone is here, Elder if you would." Elder Vermillion moved over to her spot as she spoke," After the battle a week ago I am sure you are all wondering what happened to Inferno here. But first I am stepping down as leader and have chosen my replacement." I figured out what she was about to say a minute before she said it I snarled," You mean my dear, naive, and foolish sister is going to be the leader." Releasing a crippling aura to everyone in the room as I hissed," She will probably just try to order me to go to Titan." More power began to seep from me as the ground and mountain began to shake from the pressure as everyones widened in fear as they started to choke as my aura turned physical while I manipulated it into heavy boulders setting them on top of the Elder and my sister. 

   Still drained I moved towards them slowly as I put more force along my sister as I simply aimed my tail at her neck," Why should I accept her as this sanctuaries leader. Surely a few others agree with myself on this. She is foremost a traitor. Either that means Elder Vermillion is also one or my sister who is skilled with illusions manipulated her. Metalloid what do you think." He looked surprised I would ask him as he spoke after a couple minutes," I agree with Inferno, though Lady Vesta this is completely off topic but what is his power." 

   I narrowed my gaze at Vesta as she sighed," First off I am sure all of the ones over five decades remember the last war between Wyverns and Dragons." Irritated," What does this have to do with anything?" Vesta smirked," Getting to that calm down Inferno." My blue eyes burned a hole through her skull as she shivered as she continued," I am sure most of you remember that later battle. Where the Phoenix lineage wyverns had your grandmother on there side Inferno. I myself was the midst in that battlefield tell the enormous power of the strongest form where any wyvern can reach the form of the galaxy. Say if an earth wyvern or dragon reached, well they would literally be able to control the entire planet like it was nothing. For water same thing but with all moisture, sky and lightning types are pretty dangerous as well as they both have equal control over the sky. Now fire is arguably the most dangerous as you literally release the same amount of energy as the sun. Those are the different types of Nova manipulations there is more dangerous ones especially Void wyverns or Holy dragons are far more dangerous then normal. I am sure you guys know what happened next. Oh during the week look who I found. You may come in Lady Argenta, Lady Of Fire and grandmother of Inferno of the Void Flames." An elder Phoenix wyvern a massive size came in radiating a massive aura that terrified me as she smiled softly as she spoke in a soft but firm voice," Thank you, Vesta. So this is my grandchildren I see. One is a traitorous runt and the other is a warrior a true Phoenix wyvern and has reached to the same power as myself. Now young Vermillion you are not a worthy leader." My grandmother released just a wave of heat making the temperature shoot high up. A second later Vermillion screamed as she turned to ash as my eyes widened in shock of the raw power tell she released a massive aura that I could hardly breath under it but I could figure this was her weaker aura.

   I continued to breath softly forcing myself to not hyperventilate. I used my own aura to create a shield around myself as the sudden aura dropped as I sighed in slight relief as I noticed the size difference between former elder Vermillion and my grandmother. My grandmother was probably over two hundred years older than her and it showed in her size. 

  She looked at me now as she looked at Metalloid," I will be the leader of this Haven or sanctuary. Bring my traitorous granddaughter back down. Who here is an Equilibrium?" Kirara, Sun, and Moon stepped forward as she smiled lightly," You will be trained by myself. Especially you my grandson with your Elemental power. After all who better than myself to train you. I am by far stronger then most of the enemies though I will not step into your battles. I will train you so you can handle them yourself." Kirara bowed," Thank you though I must ask how many wars have you been in." My grandmother smirked," I am over eight hundred years old and I am a veteran of eight of the wars. Looks of shock showed.

A/N Well done with Ch. 25 see ya next time and later