Chapter 7

Several weeks later
  Growling I narrowed my eyes at the entrance of the cave as Bolt hissed," I smell those disgusting bastards!" I nodded," Yes they are waiting." Also look at this, flame art trap removal." A circle of flames appeared in the entrance as it steamed in a crisscross pattern a telltale sign of a net. I sighed," It's either let them capture us from lack of food or someone sacrifices themselves to allow the others to escape." Breeze spoke softly," I prefer the first option." I sighed," I do see the benefit in that but I would prefer if you guys got the hell out of here. My sister scowled," Like hell we are leaving here." I snapped back," Who has he highest pain tolerance here, I do. I also heal myself far faster then anyone. They will punish us horribly you do realize that right?" All of them nodded as I slammed my tail into the wall sending a cascade of pebbles down," And you still want to go along with this." They nodded again. Growling," I am starting to get pissed off. I guess it's time to show the one scar I do have." Lifting up my right wing a nasty scar was dragged across my side," This is what happens if you escape. I managed to get out before I could fly. I was whipped, slashed, but this was done with a burning sword of purple flames. They dragged it across my side and I couldn't even move for several hours later that was the aftermath of the injury. The area still burns on occasion.  Another thing that sword has a curse on it so whoever has been slashed with it develops something I don't want to know. That was the closet the came to breaking me. I will not allow you guys to feel that blade. I am not sure if you guys can see the flame markings appearing along my side that is because my eternal flames are losing. Once the flames fully form I will most likely be in an incredible amount of pain. So no I will not allow you guys to be captured." Gust sighed," Sorry Inferno that's not your decision." I growled," So be it don't say I didn't warn you."

    I walked away from my friends and family as my sister came closer as I snarled," Leave me alone Diamond." She left as I fell asleep waiting.

Time skip several months later

   I weakly watched the entrance of the cave as the humans smirked," Well her majesty is gonna love this group." I growled weakly as one of them spoke," Drag the chains in here ugly beast." A loud growl echoed as a giant earth wyvern came in with a cart of chains. The humans quickly set to work chaining the others first. They finally came to me as I hissed softly forcing myself to stand as I  blasted flames at the earth wyvern killing the wyvern instantly. I collapsed wasting the last of my energy as I fell unconscious.

   I weakly opened my eyes to see I was in a cage as a man smirked," So he has already been cut by the dragon curse. Good. He has managed to fight the curse off for quite sometime it has barely started forming. Her Majesty should have some fun doing the Dragon curse to the others." I weakly glared as he grinned," Well you still have some fire." I noticed the heavy chains with some sort of writing on them,'spells, shit and it looks like it was made by a powerful sorcerer. Not good at all.' I closed my eyes falling back to sleep.

A/N well done with chapter seven short chapter but I have probably been writing for at this point five six hours due to the fact I am driving home from a state for the past thirteen hours or so. Expect an update for all of my stories as well. Vote, comment, and recommend please!