Chapter 3

I hissed at my new master as he came and spoke softly," Please calm down. I am not going to hurt you remotely." Lashing my tail furiously, I hissed,'Ya fucken right.' He sighed as he approached me calmly, not scared as I lashed out with my tail fast. Grabbing my tail quickly and efficiently as he spoke," Would taking off the muzzle help." I hissed lowly as he let my tail go as he moved closer slowly as he undid the muzzle. 

   I looked at him in surprise as the muzzle dropped to the ground with a clang. He chuckled as he looked at me carefully, seeing if I was going to attack, the kid sighed before rubbing my snout as I rested my head on the ground as he started to rub my head. I purred softly as the kid chuckled before speaking," My name is Dante; you can just call me by my name or call me D." Dante moved closer to me, and I let him. He rested his hand on my snout so I could smell his scent and to see if I could trust him as I looked at him, nodding he sighed," I surely thought you would have blasted me." I snorted,' Dante is not wrong at all. Well, I would have incinerated my old master without a doubt.' As if he guessed my thoughts, he smirked," Well Inferno, how about I lead you around your new home. Or would you rather stay in this dingy stables in the dark?" I perked up slightly as he laughed," Also, your mother is the 'slave' to my fiance along with my sister, who is in charge of your sister." I looked at him, confused as he chuckled," I will let your mother take the brunt of your questioning. Now let us go outside, and you can see your new home. Yayyy, this is going to be a fantastic day. You get to see the new place you live in the great land of Wyvernland." I looked at him slightly in confusion,' Wyvernland, what the fuck is that. I am so confused.' Dante looked at me, chuckling," Wyvernland is not the name of this place; it's called Stacia where we can live in semi harmony sort of what I mean by that is that you guys are still slaves and protect us while we feed and take care of you." I snorted,' Well, that is not even remotely harmonious in my eyes.' Again as if he interpreted my thoughts, Dante chuckled," Well, sadly, I have to place a  harness and another muzzle on you. I snorted, Why the hell am I not surprised.'  Dante quickly put a muzzle like the one they put on horses. He was undoing the connected me to the bottom of the stables. The only shackles he did not unlock the one on my tail and the restraints on my legs.

  As soon as he stood up, I did the same as I sighed as he gently pulled the reins of the muzzle that I failed to realize had—opening the door to the massive stables. As soon as the doors were fully open, the sun flashed into my eyes as I hissed angrily. Dante chuckled," Whoops, sorry, Inferno." I shot him a glare as he paled slightly. Dante averted his gaze as I held a triumphant gleam in my eye.  Everyone around looked at me in slight surprise as I narrowed my eyes. I was not trusting any of the humans around me, minus Dante at the moment.

A girl walked up as she spoke," Hello, Dante, is this your new...charge." I hissed as she smirked at me and spoke," It would be such a shame if he were to die in the middle of the night." Dante growled," Shut up, you arrogant witch." Flames licked along my tail blades glinting slightly. As I finally recognized her scent as flames surrounded my form lightly. Dante froze as the same thing happened with the witch as the chains started glowing and melting off my figure as I disappeared in a burst of speed slamming my tail into the bitch sending her flying as Dante looked from where I was before to where I was now as he spoke," Are you going to try to escape?" I looked at him deadpanned as I hissed," Not stupid Dante plus I don't stand a chance against my mother." He shrugged as I smirked as I figured he could understand our hisses as I chuckled," Well, I figured out you can interpret our hisses and growls. When were you going to tell me?" He chuckled," Hopefully never but of course that backfired completely. Dammit so close." I snorted, "I would have figured it out eventually. Again I am not a dumbass." He sighed," Great a, smartass seven-year-old wyvern just outsmarted me. Dammit, my sister, your sister, your mother, and my fiance are not going to let me live this down." I grinned toothily," So do you want me to tell them, or do you want to." He scowled," You are knowledgeable, Inferno. Not even your sister has outsmarted me like that. Yet here you are, not even a day with me and already tricked." I snickered following him as he sighed," Well, here we are." 

  I failed to realize we were standing in front of a giant house as two guards spoke," Welcome back, my Lord. I assume this is Inferno." I hissed as they opened the giant doors. Dante smirked," Get used to them speaking together cause this is where we live. A girl around Dante's age walked in and smiled," Hello Inferno.  Your mother said you were coming today." I heard my mother's voice call," Seriously, I know you want to meet your brother and all but calm down. Wait, dammit, Diamond, get back here." Another voice yelled back," No shut up, mother. I want to meet my brother." Another voice yelled," Diamond, stop running, Dammit." The voice Diamond, who I guessed, as my sister yelled back," No, I want to meet him." I looked at Dante, and I assumed that the girl was Dante's Fiance. Or Dereck's daughter. I spoke," Is it always like this." The girl sighed," Sadly, yes, it is." I grumbled," Dammit." She laughed," My name is Sophia, and I am Dante's fiance. Dante's sister's name is Rose." My mother walked in, holding a younger fire wyverness by her tail in her mouth as I spoke," Hello again, mother. I have a bone to pick with you. You didn't tell me earlier I had a sister.

  My sister Diamond spoke after everyone listened to me, chewing out my mother, "Nice to meet you. Inferno. Also, that was very entertaining.

A/N Done with Chapter three of the rewrite so yay. Not sure when I will have him escape, but it might be something interesting. 

1. Coup de ta

2. A war

3. Escapes on his own.

You guys can decide enjoy tell next time which should be early next week or later this week. Vote, Comment, and of course give me those reads.