x. holibobs

☆*゚・゚。

.☆*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚☆*.

"LET'S GO ON HOLIDAY," Sirius said, sitting down eagerly across from Cass. Cass placed her book down on her stomach, raising a tired eyebrow.

"Holiday?" She yawned. "Where to?"

"The beach," Sirius said. "Not far, like Cornwall or something."

"What for?"

"For fun," Sirius shrugged. "Come on Cass, you've barely left the house except work for like two months.

It was true. As May had faded into June and June had faded into July, Cass had become more and more scared to leave the house. She was terrified that history would repeat itself and she would once again end up at Grimmauld Place, and this time, there was no Regulus to save her this time. Since she was nine months pregnant, she was officially on maternity leave, so she and Lily spent most of their days watching trashy romance films or daytime TV.

"Well now I don't even have to go to work, and that's the way I like it," Cass said.

"Well maybe some fresh air would be good for you," Sirius said. "Come on Cassie, it'll be fun, I promise."

Cass bit her lip. It would be nice to get away from the city, and it would be nice for the twins and Clara to see the sea. She and Lily still had two weeks till their due dates, so in theory it would be fine, and anyways, everywhere ha da hospital. They didn't need to have their kids at Mungos.

"Please Cass, if I can get you on board, everyone will agree," Sirius said.

"Noah has work," Cass said. "I'm not going without Noah."

"He can take a few days off," Sirius said. "We'll go over the weekend, so he only has to take Friday and Monday off."

"I'll ask him," Cass said carefully. "Don't get your hopes up Siri."

"Never," Sirius winked. "I'm off anyways."

"Where to?" Cass asked. "Somewhere with Rem?"

"Yeah, we're going for dinner," Sirius shrugged. "No big." Cass grinned.

"No big hmm? Is that why you're blushing?"

"Oh piss off," Sirius huffed.

"Bit late for it no? It's half nine," Cass said, glancing at her watch.

"Our body clocks are off from all the late night missions we've been doing," Sirius said. "I'll see you in the morning then, you'll be asleep by time I'm back."

"Can you take Remus back here instead of going back to his?" Cass asked. "I miss him, haven't seen him in a while."

"God you're so dramatic." Sirius rolled his eyes. "You saw him last week."