xii. babies galore!

☆*゚・゚。

.☆*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚☆*.

"I'M JUST SAYING MOONY, IF you gave me a chance to actually cook instead of deeming me completely incapable, maybe we could get this done faster!" Sirius huffed, folding his arms and scowling at Remus. Remus threw his hands up in frustration and opened his mouth to retort, looking highly unimpressed.

"What are they arguing about now?" Cass sighed, resting her head on Noah's shoulder.

"Remus won't let Sirius do any hardcore cooking," Lily mumbled. "I just want dinner."

"Remus is smart, I don't want the house to go up in flames," Cass said.

"Hey! I heard that!" Sirius called. Cass rolled her eyes.

"Would you two either hurry up and stop your bickering or let us order food?" James said. "I'm starving, and the kids are getting hungry too."

"Fine," Sirius said sulkily. "We'll go to the chipper."

"Good," James nodded in satisfaction. "You want some chips, Clara-belle?"

"Chips?" Clara's head jerked up, her face brightening.

"I'll take that as a yes," James chuckled in satisfaction, ruffling her hair affectionately. "I'll come with you, make sure you don't get lost up some alleyway or something." He winked.

"Prongs!" Sirius groaned. "Pi-i-icture me punching you in the face."

Remus snorted, "nice save."

"Jay, get me some mushy peas, would you?" Lily said, catching James' hand as he stood up.

"Mushy peas?" Cass said, wrinkling her nose. "Gross."

"I'm craving them, alright?" Lily protested. "I just want this baby to come out."

"I'll get you the peas love," James said, giving her hand an assuring squeeze.

"Lia, don't do that," Noah said, hardly glancing up from his newspaper. "You'll hurt Nick if you throw a block at him."

"She's just practicing her chaser skills, like her Uncle James," James said proudly, winking at Lia. She grinned and laughed, throwing the block at him instead. James caught it loosely between his fingers, frowning lightly. "That's not a good thing to through though Lia-bear," he said, his tone soft but firm. "It's hard see, so it could hurt someone when it hits them. You need something soft to throw, like a quaffle."

"Sorry Uncle Jamesie," Lia said, hanging her head.

"It's okay kiddo, just use blocks for building though eh?" James placed it down next to her.

"Okay," Lia nodded. James smiled, pushing his glasses further up his nose.

"Rightio lads, let's go get the scran."