iv. grease is the word!

" i'm hopelessly devoted to you "—olivia newton-john

olivia newton-john

.☆*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚☆*.

"REMUS JOHN LUPIN, I HAVE had just about enough of your pining," Lily said, hitting Remus over the head with her newspaper. Remus winced, rubbing the spot where he had been hit.

"What?" he said. "That hurt Lils."

"Good," Lily said. "Maybe it'll knock some sense into you."

"I have sense," Remus said.

"No, you don't," Lily shook her head. "If you had sense you would stop staring at Sirius' arse and go and snog him."

"What are you talking about?" Remus said, a little too quickly. "I don't stare at Sirius' arse!"

"Oh, right, and James hates strawberry ice cream." Lily rolled her eyes. "You aren't subtle, Rem." For the past month, Remus and Sirius had been pining after each other, and Lily was starting to get really bloody sick of it.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Remus said stubbornly, his cheeks glowing red. "You're hallucinating, it must be the pregnancy hormones."

"James, be a dear and come here a sec," Lily called over to James, who was playing with Clara and Lia on the floor. James grinned at her, turning into a stag with a small pop, and trotting over to her. Clara clapped her hands excitedly.

"Daddy!" she giggled. "Daddy, deer!"

James paused beside Lily, nuzzling his nose against her cheek, being careful not to hit anything with his antlers. She huffed and pushed him away, turning away from the stag.

"James Fleamont Potter, that is not what I meant and you know it!" James turned back to his usual self, grinning ear to ear.

"That's exactly what you asked for," he said. "You said James, be a deer."

"You're impossible," Lily said. "I'm not talking to you."

"Ouch Lilypad," James said, clutching his chest. "You've really wounded me."

"You are such a child," Lily grumbled.

"Well then, you know what that makes you?" James said. "A pedo." He ducked away laughing as Lily went to smack his arm.

"I'm leaving," Lily said. She stormed out of the living room, grabbed her jacket and her shoes and then exited the flat.

"Shit," James mumbled. "Didn't think she was serious."

"Well she isn't," Remus said, a sly smirk coming over his features. "Sirius is in the kitchen."

.☆*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚☆*.