iii. wedding thoughts and worries

" bad dreams are ghosts of our fears and worries, haunting us while we sleep

" bad dreams are ghosts of our fears and worries, haunting us while we sleep. "
-maria v snydek

.☆*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚☆*.

SEPTEMBER FIRST WAS ALWAYS going to be a sad day. It was the first time that they were not going to be returning to Hogwarts, and everyone was just not feeling too great about it. It was a lovely day, despite being September in England, the sun was shining brightly down on them as Sirius drove them to James'. Cass didn't understand why they couldn't of just walked, but Sirius claimed that his bike needed an outing so they took that. Cass was gripping tightly onto Sirius' waist as they zoomed along, taking the long way to Potter Manor.

Cass swore under her breath as she staggered off of the motorbike, trying her best not to vomit. Sirius was watching with an amused expression as she closed her eyes, holding onto his shoulder for support.

"You do this every time." He said.

"Well, I don't like it." Cass said through gritted teeth. "It makes me feel horrific."

"Cass!" Lily shouted, coming running down the path and flinging her arms around Cass.

"Watch out Lil she might spew on you." James teased. "She always spews after getting on that bike."

"Shove it Potter." Cass said, flipping her middle finger up at James. "It's not my fault that thing is a death trap."

"Well no ones died on it yet, so I think we're okay." Sirius said.

"Come in, Mums made us some lunch." James said.

"Eighteen years old and your mum still makes you lunch, how cute." Sirius said, smirking at James. James elbowed him playfully.

"She made it for you as well so just shut your mouth."

"Cassiopeia! Sirius! So good to see you!" Euphemia Potter greeted them at the front door, sweeping the twins in for a hug. "How are you dears?"

"Fine." Sirius said. "How are you?"

"I'm excellent dear, lunch is in the garden. Are Remus and Peter still joining us?" Euphemia said.

"Yeah mum, they're both flooing." James said.

"And Marlene?" Euphemia said.

"She and Dorcas can't make it, Alice and Frank are coming later." James said. "I already told you."

"Just checking, just checking." Euphemia said, raising her hands in surrender. "That's quite enough of that attitude young man."

"Mum." James groaned.

"Honestly James, don't be so rude to your mother." Cass said, a teasing smile on her lips. James scowled.

"Thank you Cassiopeia, honestly James. My memory isn't what it was you know." Euphemia said.