iii. the rosenthal household

" falling in love with him i hadn't expected, but being in love with him is something i couldn't stop even if i tried

" falling in love with him i hadn't expected, but being in love with him is something i couldn't stop even if i tried. "
unknown

.☆*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚☆*.

"CASSIE, ARE YOU SURE you want to do this?" Noah asked softly, stroking her hair as she leant against him. It was earlyish in the morning, the twins playing happily at the foot of the bed as the couple enjoyed the warmth of one another.

"Yes," Cass said. "He's your dad Noah, I can't just avoid seeing him forever. It's been over a year."

"I don't mind," Noah said. "He's a twat, he said out of line shit, you don't have to see him."

"Babe, I want to just move past it," Cass said. Ever since Phillip had had that argument with Noah and Cass when Cass told him she was pregnant, Cass had not seen him. Sophia had been round a few times to see the twins, and Cass and Noah had taken the twins to their house on a few occasions, but only when Phillip was away on work business. Noah had, of course, seen his father, but things were rather icy between them, even after a year.

"Okay," Noah sighed. "Mum said to come for dinner."

"Will Will be there?" Cass said.

"Yeah, and I think Grace said she'd pop by after she'd seen her parents," Noah said. "We don't have to tell them you're pregnant again if you don't want to."

"No, they should know," Cass said. "Stop being such a worry pot love, it's going to be fine. Worrying's my job." She kissed his nose.

"I love you," Noah said. He shot up, pulling Nick back into the centre of the bed. "Woah there mister, watch yourself. Your mum will have a heart attack if you fall off the bed."

"I think you'd be the one having the heart attack," Cass laughed, reaching for Lia. "Dad's the real worrier here, eh?" Lia giggled, wrapping her fist around Cass' index finger.

"Mama," Lia said, reaching to clutch onto Cass' jumper instead. Cass and Noah both stared at her, before Cass' face split into a grin.

"Oh you clever girl!" She said. "In your face Noah." Noah groaned, pouting at Lia.

"Lee," he whined. "I'm supposed to be your favourite!"

"Mama," Lia said firmly, smiling at Cass. Cass scooped her up into her arms, hopping down off the bed.

"You owe me five galleons," she said happily. "Loser."

"Rude," Noah grumbled. "It's okay though, because Nick's first word is going to be dad, eh Nicky?"

"Oh I'm sure," Cass said. "Come on Lia, let's go show Uncle Sirius and Uncle James how clever you are."

.☆*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚☆*.