Chapter 33

(A/N) I need more comments on these chapters!!! and the more you vote, the faster I update. so gogogoogo

this is kind of a filler chapter, i needed to do this so that I could get to the good part of the book! by the way this book is ending in about 2-3 chapters, BUT there WILL be a sequel. sooo heres chapter 33 :))xx

- kristin valerie xo

-ASHLEY'S POV-

I groggily opened my eyes and looked over to Harry's bed where I saw he was still sleeping. I looked at the time. damn. 5:32 in the morning. jetlag is a bitch.

I sighed and decided I would get ready and by he time I finish, there must be something to do.

I rolled out of my bed and strolled to the bathroom. i splashed water on my face, ridding the leftover make up. I grabbed the clothes I was gonna wear and then stripped out of my pajamas and stepped into the shower. I let the heat envelope my body and let my mind wander off.

I washed my hair and body and quickly finished up the shower. I stepped out wrapping myself in a towel, but taking an extra towel and wrapping that one around my hair.

i brushed my teeth and once i finished i let my hair fall down my back in its light brown waves. I applied my base foundation, with some blush on top, some mascara and a little eyeliner.

I pulled on my bright pink bra and my black seamless underwear. I slipped into my Aztec leggings and a white t-shirt that tied at my hip so it kind of showed a little of my stomach, it said hope across the top.

I checked myself in the mirror once more. I looked decent. I unplugged my iPhone off its charger and dialed Liam's number.

"hey" he answered, sounding wide awake.

"jet lag sucks... what do I do?" I asked whispering so I wouldn't wake up Harry.

"wanna come over to my flat? me and niall are up.. the boys have the day off so we can recover from jet lag.." he said and I ignored the flip flop my heart made when Liam said Niall's name.

"alright I'll be over in 5" I smiled and grabbed my clutch, the room key, and my black coat since is was a bit chilly, and quietly left.

the boys rooms were all next to each other so I just had to walk 2 doors down.

I knocked on the door just in case anyone was sleeping even liam clearly told me Niall and him were awake. I held my breath as I watched Niall open the door. even him in gray sweat pants and a plain white t-shirt made my heart melt.

an awkward silence fell upon us as I stood in front of him admiring his body.

"gonna keep on staring or you gonna come on in?" he winked in his perfect Irish accent.

I blushed and walked past him.

"hey li!!" I smiled walking to their small couch.

"sup ash?" he asked trying to talk in his American accent.

I laughed sat next to Liam on the couch, Niall sat next to me and we turned on some movie called 'A Walk To Remember'

at first I thought it was going to be a humor movie, but then after who knows how long, I was ready for the tears.

I was on the verge of tears when my phone vibrated, Liam and Niall looked at me as I took out my phone.

'Harry<3:

saw you weren't in the room when I woke?:( 

left to do some errands. won't be back all day, see you for dinner?