Chapter 2

-ASHLEYS POV-

I woke up to the sun burning threw my window.

I sat up groggily and went to the bathroom to take a shower. 

I scrubbed my hair with my strawberry scented shampoo.

Once I was finished with my shower I turned on my iron putting it aside.

While it was heating up I started my make-up. I put on a light shade of eyeliner and some mascara to compliment my light green eyes. I put on some foundation on my 'flaws'.

I guess you could say I was insecure about myself.

i put on my yellow and blue crop top that went a bit past my belly button and my dark denim shorts and my dark blue flip flops. 

I pulled my hair in a high pony tail.

I walked outside my room and went downstairs where I found a note on the kitchen counter.

'the boys had rehearsal and I have modeling. we'll be back with dinner. see you then! text me when you read this. - Andrea Xx'

I sighed realizing I was alone.

Then I looked over and saw a batch of pancakes under a plate. I smiled to myself and lifted the plate up to find another note.

'made these especially for you, Andrea told me how you like them. enjoy - Harry xx'

I looked at the pancakes, rainbow M&M pancakes with bits of bananas mixed in with it. my moms favorite. I smiled to myself as i bit into the pancake.

Did Harry really make this? They were delicious!

Once I finished with my pancakes it was already 1 so I decided I would just tidy up a bit.

I blasted the radio while I grabbed all the boys dirty clothes and threw them in the wash.

I hadn't glanced back at the time so I didn't know what time it was.

I guess I lost track of time because the next thing I knew I turned around in the middle of singing when I saw all 5 boys and Andrea staring at me. I froze.

"who knew someone that small could have a voice like that?" Louis said smiling.

"wait what were you doing?!" Liam yelled

"I was just...erm....cleaning" I said still shaken up by the fact that they saw me sing.

-NIALLS POV-

"you really didn't need to clean!" I said to Ashley.

Ashley.

Such a beautiful girl.

But I saw that Harry kept on looking at her with this look in her eye.

I could tell right away he fancied her, and even if I did, Harry always got the girl....

"its the least I can do with you guys, letting me stay here" she said shyly.

"its no problem, but back to your voice..DAMN GIRL YOU CAN SING" Louis yelled

she blushed and I smiled, she was so cute when she blushed.

"why are you not famous yet?" Zayn asked

"um cause I have TERRIBLE stage fright" Ashley said looking down at her feet.

"HA YEAH! YOU DO! I remember in 5th grade, when we you were Snow White in our performance you threw up on your dwarfs" Andrea said in between laughs.

Ashley smacked Andrea on the head and we all laughed.

"anyways whats for dinner? I'm hungry!" Ashley said

"yeah me too" I agreed rubbing my stomach

"aren't you always Nialler?" Liam asked while we all laughed.

we finished up dinner, Nandos of course and Harry made some French cheesecake. everyone got 1 slice but when I went to get my 2nd there was none left?

"WHO HAD THE LAST SLICE OF CHEESECAKE?!" I yelled.

"there were 2 left!" Harry defended. I looked around to see who was guilty.

"oops....I didn't know you wanted them and I was hungry" Ashley said with a mouthful of cheesecake. I laughed, so she had 3 slices?

I guess she had an appitite.

"BOYS LOOKS LIKE WE FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE WITH NIALL'S APPETITE!" Louis yelled and we all burst out laughing.

she was so beautiful and petite and everything good.

I just needed to get to her before Harry.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Harry talking to Ashley.

c'mon you Irish luck. be good to me when I need it most.