Chapter 13

-HARRYS POV-

once we all went to go talk, we had a deep conversation about Ashley.

I didnt know what to say so I sat back until everyone was done.

when we came out we found Ashley with her head tilted back and the video paused at Niall singing on his guitar.

"did you...did you watch the rest?" I asked, nervous on what else was on there.

she nodded and groaned before pulling herself off the couch and we walked towards us.

"you should watch for yourself. then you'll know where to find me" she said before walking off to her room.

we all gathered by the tv and rewind it to the part we left off.

I could see why she was so confused.

I couldnt help but wonder about what would happen.

would I find someone else and she date Niall, or would Niall give up for her happiness and I date her.

or she figures we're both jerks and rejects us both?

I face palmed myself before quickly texting Simon we would be late for rehearsals.

I told everyone to go get changed, but I decided to go talk to Ashley.

I knocked on her door....

no answer...

I twisted the handle....

locked.

"ashley open up" I whispered

there was some shuffling on the other side of the door, before she gave in and opened.

"ashley I know you shouldnt need to be going through any of this" I said taking a seat on her bed as she leaned her head against the wall.

-ASHLEYS POV-

yeah, i shouldnt.

this is why I never wanted to get invlolved with boys.

I stayed silent, letting Harry speak.

"but I want you to know, I've said it before and I'll say it again. whatever decision you make, I'll support you" he said.

BUT THATS NOT WHAT I WANT! I wanted to say.

I closed my eyes, making a half prayer to help me.

I was always a bit religious.

I thought it would help me with my mom.

please God make this decision easier. make it so that I wont hurt anyone doing this.

when I opened my eyes harry wasnt there.

I banged my head against the wall a few times before walking downstairs.

none of the boys were there.

I half expected to see a plate in the kitchen, but when I went in there, there was just a note.

'had to go to rehearsal. hope to see you later. - the boys'

not even from Harry. I sighed and pulled myself on the counter.

I grabbed a pie of cheesecake from the refrigerator and took it to the living room.

I turned on the tv and started eating the cheesecake straight from the bowl.

the day went by so much slower since I was just staying home.

I was getting bored since it was already almost 5.

I pulled out my phone and dialed my bestest guy friend/gay friend ever, Nick.

yeah my best guy friend was gay, so what?

he was the only one who knew about my dad, and was the only one there for me when my mom passed away.

ring ring.

"hello?" he answered annoyed.

"well hello to you too" I giggled.

"OH MY GOSH ASHLEY WHATS UP!" he said, his accent perking up.

"lots of drama, you have to help me! do you want to get together tomorrow for some coffee and shopping?" I asked.

"you know it!" he said

I could just picture him, sitting criss cross on the edge of his bed, snapping his fingers and looking through magazines.

I giggled and hung up, just as I did the front door clicked open and in came 5 exhausted boys.

"fun day at work I can tell" I said sarcastially, earning a few moans.

I grabbed a slice of pizza that the boys had brought home and we all sat around the couch, I leaned against Zayn while Louis was in Harrys lap and Liam in Nialls.

"so do you want us to take off tomorrow to spend the day together?" Louis asked

"nah I already have plans" I said taking sips of my tea.

"with who?" Liam asked typing something on his phone, probably twitter.

"Nick" I said finishing up the last of my tea before setting it down on the coffee table in front of the tv.

"wh-whos Nick?" Harry asked worriedly.

I laughed and rolled my eyes, standing up to take all the empty cups to the sink.

I was about to reply to Harry when I saw the sink.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" I asked, starring at what looked like a dumpster but it was the dish washer.

"I dont know how to work the dish washer" Louis confessed.

and thats how I spent the rest of my evening.

cleaning what looked like 2 years worth of 18 year old dishes.

tomorrow was going to be so fun I could just feel it.

everytime I hung out with Nick, no matter what was going on in my life, he could always make me laugh.

and I needed someone like that right now.

now that Andrea was gone, hopefully forever.