Chapter 7

-HARRYS POV-

we quicky got waved to a table, and we took our seats.

"Steven, how long have you and Catalina been dating?" Ashley asked, obviously hurt. I figured that girl was the same girl he cheated on her with.

"umm..about a year or so." he answered looping his arm around Catalinas.

"how long have you and Harry been dating?" Steven asked

wait...dating??!

I gave Ashley a 'WTF' look and she gave me an apologetic look.

"about 2 weeks" I replied, ignoring Ashleys looks.

she took out her phone under the table typing something I couldn't read.

my phone vibrated as Ashley put her phone back in her purse.

'sorry I didn't tell you :( I couldn't tell him I was STILL single since the breakup...thanks for the cover up! i'll make it up to you :) I promise xx'

I smiled to myself and the rest of dinner went by so slow, Catalina kept on giving me seducive looks, but they weren't seducing me...

they were creeping me out....

Catalina slipped me a paper under the table.

I opened it, it was her number.

ew.

I made a gagging noise and put it in my water.

Ashley looked over at me and started giggling.

Catalina rolled her eyes and clung onto Steven.

"so, hows it like being in ONE DIRECTION" steven said.

steven seemed like a nice guy! truly!

except for the fact that he cheated on the most beautiful girl in the world.

"its crazy, but great" was all I said,

"d'ya get a lot of girls?" he said winking at me.

"yeah but I've only got my eye on one" I said reaching my hand under the table and squeezing Ashleys knee.

she blushed and hid her face in her hands.

Catalina snarled and kept on looking at me.

-ASHLEYS POV-

"Im full" I said.

I needed this dinner to be over with.

Catalina kept looking at Harry, she wasn't going to take my.....

whatever Harry was, away from me again.

wait why did I just say that...do I...fancy Harry?

no Ashley you do not fancy Harry.

but what he said today.....

that he only had an eye for one girl..

was he talking about me?

I sat there waiting for everyone to finished, fighting with myself weather I did or didn't fancy Harry.

but I could never do that to Niall..

"Ashley? you ready?" Harry asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

I nodded and he lead me to the car.

Once we got home, it looked like no one was awake so i decided to go to sleep, tomorrow I would look for a job so I could pay my rent here.

I trudged to my room and opened the door, Niall was sitting on the corner of my bed with his face in his hands.

"Jesus Niall you scared me!" I shout whispered.

"how was the date?" he asked, keeping his face hidden.

"it wasn't a date.." I said leaning against the wall so I could take off my heels.

he whispered something I couldn't hear.

"Ashley....c.....can I kiss you" Niall stuttered standing up and walking towards me.

"Niall....I-" I didn't get to finish my sentence, because before I knew it his lips were pressed against mine. 

the kiss felt so right, I could't help but wrap my arms around his neck.

he licked my bottom lip quickly and I was even quicker to reject it.

I realized what I was doing and quickly pulled away.

"Niall...I think its better..if we stay just friends..." I said, squeezing my eyes shut so I didn't have to see his expression..

I heard some shuffling around and when  I opened my eyes Niall wasn't there..

I quietly whimpered, I wasn't going to cry.

I couldnt. Not over a guy..not again

I hid my face in my pillow and screamed, I hadn't realized how long I had been screaming and I quickly fell asleep.

tomorrow I needed to talk to Andrea about everything thats been happening, and believe me, there was a lot happening.

I'm sure she would understand..