Chapter 9

-ASHLEYS POV-

I woke and jumped out of bed, it was before anyone was awake and I wanted to catch Andrea before she left.

I pulled on my Aztec Latino sun top and my light washed studded denim shorts and white heels.

I grabbed my leather jacket in one hand, since it wasn't cold now, but it would be outside.

I let my hair be natural and pulled on a black beanie.

I skipped downstairs into the kitchen to see Harry frying something.

"why are you up at this time?!" I whisper yelled, causing him to startle and turn around.

"err.....making you breakfast.." he said blushing and turning around and returning to making whatever he was making.

I walked next to him to see what he was making.

he was making french toast with bacon.

"maybe I can take off rehearsal to spend the day with you? have I let you trust me yet?" Harry said leaning close to me so out foreheads & noses were touching.

"mmm.....i have to think about it" I said pulling away before he could kiss me.

"can I have one kiss Ashley?" he asked giving me a puppy dog face.

but not just a puppy dog face, the most irresistibly adorable puppy dog face I had ever seen.

he was so cute, and I needed to kiss him.

his kisses were my drugs.

but I couldn't kiss him if we weren't dating, it didn't seem right..

-HARRYS POV-

I waited for her answer, she stared at me, thinking about something but I couldn't read her emotion.

she was unreadable.

but I fancied her.

and the longer she took deciding, the more I fancied her.

I couldn't wait any longer..

I grabbed Ashleys face in my hands and pulled her lips to mine.

her arms flung around my neck and started playing with my curls.

I slightly bit her bottom lip, pleading for entrance, and she took her time before letting me enter.

I picked her up, our lips never separating and sat her on the counter so her legs were dangling by my sides.

"HEY ASH WHICH LOOKS BE-" I heard someone say behind me and Ashley,

Ashley quickly pulled away and jumped off the counter.

"An...Andrea what are you doing up at this time?..I..I wanted to talk to you" Ashley stuttered walking towards Andrea, who just backed up.

"I cant believe this...." was all Andrea could say..

what the hell was going on?...

-ANDREAS POV-

little skank.

best friend?

my ass.

I turned around walking to the stairs. I came down to ask Ashley which shirt was cuter because she wasn't in her room and I found her snogging Harry.

HARRY. the guy I fancied!

Ashley grabbed my wrist causing me to stumble.

"Andrea whats going on? why are you so mad?" she asked I laughed in her face.

"I like harry. I cant believe you would just snog the boy I LIKE" I whisper shouted so Harry couldnt hear.

"wait......YOU fancy Harry?! how was I supposed to know??" she asked shocked, I rolled my eyes and stomped away.

"boo, you whore" I quoted under my breath.

"did you seriously just quote Regina George about me?" Ashley laughed behind me.

I ignored her and kept walking.

"Andrea, I didnt know you liked Harry..." she said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"look, Im getting out of you and Harrys way. so go on with your snoggingly ways!" I sneered running upstairs and throwing everything in my suitcase.

someone kncoked on my door.

"ASHLEY LEAVE ME ALONE" I shouted, but Niall walked in.

"good cause I'm not Ashley, whats wrong?" Niall asked sitting down next to my suitcase.

I explained everything that happened.

'Im really sorry...are you leaving?" he asked frowning.

I nodded sniffling to hold my tears in.

"im not holding you back, do whatever you want, but talk to Ashley yeh?" he asked patting me on the shoulder.

ha, he so liked Ashley. maybe I could get Ashley and Niall together so I can have Harry?

I mean, keep your friends close.

but enemies closer, right?