Epilogue

EPILOGUE

Ashley’s POV

“Sophia come ‘ere we’re leaving to Uncle Li’s place!” Niall yelled calling for our mini Horan. She came running and jumped into Niall's arms.

“LETS GO!!” She screamed clutching onto her Dad.

“C'mon darling” I smiled kissing her cheek sweetly as we left our house and boarded the Range Rover to Liam’s.

It’s been 8 years. And everything has changed. For the better. Liam and Dani were the first to get married, and that’s when One Direction slowly fell under the radar. Nonetheless, the boys and their girlfriends stayed best friends through everything. Last summer, Harry was the final one to get married. Louis and Niall were the only ones who had kids, so far. But not for long because Perrie and Zayn had a mini Malik on the way!

Finally reaching Liam's, Sophia was the first one out of the black SUV 

“UNCLE LIIIII!” Sophia shouted jumping into Liam’s arms.

“Missed you sugar plum, come on in!” he exclaimed opening the door wider for us. Sure enough, we were the last ones there, as usual.

Sophia bounced out of Liam’s arms and ran over to Joshua, Louis and Eleanor’s baby.

I greeted everyone and then came over to Harry; I wrapped my arms around him into a friendly hug. Over the years, harry and I grew out of the awkwardness and now we were friends.  Nothing special, not overly close but still able to have a good time together.  Harry was happy with his new wife Heather, I was more then happy with Niall and we both respected the fact that what's in the past is in the past. 

The night grew on, and because the boys and their families were all saying at Liam's, Niall and I were in the process of putting Sophia to bed, along with Louis and Eleanor trying to get their new baby to stop fussing.  Perrie was waddling around with Zayn at her beckon call and Harry was sitting down with Heather. 

I asked Niall to finish putting Sophia to bed.  I stood up at the top of the stairs watching the happy family dynamic unfold below me. People came and left our lives so many times in the past 8 years, but all we needed in the end was eachother.  Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn, even Harry had saved me so many times over, all those times I felt unworthy, unloved by my dad and my friends... 

Realizing I had let my emotions get the better of me, my eyes brimmed with tears and a sniff escaped from my nose.  I felt a set of strong arms wrap around my waist. "What wrong, love?" Niall asked. "I just can't believe how much everything has changed, yet stayed the same over the years..." Niall looked at me and laughed. "you're such a dork, Ashley Horan... I love it." "I love you too niall, thank you for saving me" and before he knew what he knew what I was doing I planted a kiss onto his perfect lips. 

After a few seconds, he pulled away, a bit flustered.  Before I knew it I was over his shoulder on my way down the stairs and then thrown on the couch next to Liam, who gladly scooted over to make room for me. 

      We all sat around, laughed and talked about everything and nothing.  Looking around at my family I realized this is what everybody deserves, what I deserve.  I was in complete and total bliss.  I was home. 

The End 

(A/N Okay, I know its short, but ITS OVER :( aw im sad..
I really hoped you liked this story, I AM writing a Zayn fanfic that will, if things go as planned, be longer.
ok, now that its over I just wanted to say thank you SO much for the 18k reads, i never thought it would get so many. :)
I LOOOVVVEE YOOOUUU AAALLLL
seriously, llove you guys - kristin