Chapter 4

-ASHLEYS POV-

"ash! ASHLEY! EARTH TO ASHLEY! THE MOON IS GONE AND THE SUN IS OUT TIME TO WAKE UP" I heard voices scream.

I grabbed my pillow stuffing it over my face so it would make their voices go down a little, but that was no use it was just ripped right off.

"why am I being woken up when its Sunday.." I groaned staring up to see Harry and Andrea standing over me.

"WE'RE GOING TO THE ZOO ASH!!! WAKE UP!" Andrea yelled jumping up and down like a kid.

I giggled and stumbled out of bed, I quickly took a shower.

I threw on my pink short sleeve off the shoulder shirt with my white short shorts.

I put on my white TOMS and a pink bow that held a few strands of hair back.

I put on a load of mascara with a bit of lipgloss and some foundation.

I have to admit, I looked cute for someone who was gonna go see a bunch of animals.

"so is this officially our first date?" Harry asked once I stepped out of the car entering the ZOO.

He slinked his arm around my waist but I was quick to shoo it off.

"sorry, I dont recall you ever asking me on a first date! Oh and plus, I'm not big on dating players. Sorry" I said patting him on the shoulder and walking ahead of him.

he raced up behind me, "who said I was a player?" he whispered.

"a little birdy" I mumbled.

"mmm...Niall right?" he asked annoyed.

"look I actually dont want a boyfriend right now" I said looking up at Harry who looked quite determined.

"then maybe I can take you to dinner tomorrow. as friends" Harry said smiling his million dollar smile.

I couldn't refuse, I had no reason to. I nodded and went to Andrea.

*the next day*

it was already 4 p.m. so I needed to get ready by 7 for my 'non-date' with my 'just friend' Harry.

I took a long shower, straightening my hair when I got out.

I put on a bunch of mascara and some foundation.

I put on a light shade of lipgloss and some eyeliner.

I slipped into my tight strapless turqoise dress the ended a little above mid thigh which complimented my tan, and curves.

I put on my white wedges and my white clutch.

I kept looking myself up and down making sure I looked ok.

but then I realized..

did I want to impress Harry?

I quickly shooed away the thought and skipped downstairs.

-HARRYS POV-

I sat on the couch waiting for Ashley to finish getting ready, tonight would be the night she would fall for me.

I could just feel it.

I actually think I fancy her, what was not to like about her? 

my thoughts were quickly interrupted by the sound of heels coming downstairs.

I quickly stood up and watched as the most beautiful girl in the world came down the stairs.

"you look absolutely stunning" I said taking her hand and kissing the top of it lightly while she blushed "alright lads, we're off! see ya later"

I planned on taking her to one of the fanciest places in London.

me and Ashley spent about an hour waiting for her food, and in that hour me and her talked and talked.

The food was set down in front of us when I decided to bring up boys.

"so you really don't want to date any boys right now?" I asked popping some food in my mouth.

"nope, not after......uh never mind" she said looking down at her plate.

"not after what? you can trust me" I said reaching for her hand across the table.

"um....well my ex-boyfriend..it was our 2 year anniversary and..I walked in on him hooking up with some girl.." she said, her eyes tearing up before she quickly cleared her throat forcing herself not to cry.

"if thats what your scared of, then trust me Ashley. I would never ever do that to you or any other girl" I said, she smirked still looking down.

"I want to believe that, I really do. but your going to have to gain my respect and trust for us to actually go on a date" she said smiling. my smile must've been a mile wide I was so happy.

we spent the rest of dinner talking, flirting, until desert came. she stood up and went to the loo.

-ASHLEYS POV-

I pushed open the door to the loo.

once I finished I came out and started washing my hands. A tall dirty blonde lady who looked in her mid 30's came up next to me. I was nearly done washing my hands when she held my arm.

"are you here with Harry? I would like to speak to him about 'us' " she asked looking me in the eye.

"excuse me, but do I know you?" I asked in a rude tone.

"no. but Harry does. I'm Caroline Flack nice to meet you." she said sticking her arm out for me to shake but I rejected it. My best friend back home told me about her and Harry and how they dated even though she was old enough to be his grandma.

"look Harry is mine. always has been!" she said rudely, I laughed in her face.

"sorry honey, but he isn't. just leave him, and us alone." I said turning around.

"your just a kid, I can do whatever I want." she said giving me a noogey.

Harry was going to have a lot of explaining to do.