Chapter 12

-ASHLEYS POV-

I woke up and slowly lifted my head up, feeling a huge throbbing.

I held my hands against my head and sat up quickly.

all the boys were sprawled out on the floor, and couch.

I looked around and saw a glass of water with an aspirin next to it.

I quickly gulped it down and ran to the kitchen.

 I felt like everything was moving.

I looked around the kitchen for food, but instead found a camera.

or a video camera, I couldnt tell.

I decided to wait until everyone was awake to look at it.

I grabbed a granola bar and ran upstairs.

I scarfed the whole granola and jumped in the shower.

once I finished, I brushed my hair so it would be straighter but not completely straight.

I put on oversized volleyball jacket that went past my bum, and some tiny shorts so it looked like I was only wearing a jacket, but if the boys got any ideas.

they wouldnt see anything.

I grabbed my dark blue flip flops and a matching headband and went back downstairs.

I heard a bunch of groaning, and found everyone but Harry and Zayn awake.

"hey Lou, whats this?" I asked pointing to the camera.

he ran over and cradled it in his arms.

"this, Ashley, is the key to everything good in life. we shall watch it when these stupid people wake up" he said while I laughed.

"then, lets wake them up" I winked grabbing a bucket and filling them with Ice and water.

Lou had one for Zayn and I had one for Harry.

we tip-toed over to them and

1...

2...

3...

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL??" Harry screamed

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY HAIRRRRRRRRR" Zayn whined running to the bathroom

"keep it down in there, your making my headache worse" an Irish voice said from the kitchen.

"well good morning to you too Ashley and Louis" Harry said quickly gulping down the aspirin.

"woop thank god your finally awake! Lou wants to show us something" I said exictedly bouncing up and down.

Louis plugged the video camera into the tv and we all gathered around.

"hey hey ash. whats going on with you and Andrea?" Louis popped up on the screen talking to a drunk me.

"sooooo, shes a slut. and she fancied Harry, but she didnt tell me, assuming I would know! and she caught me and harry snoggin-" I said, getting cut off by Louis.

"SNOGGING MY BEST MATE?! AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME?!" he shouted causing everyone everyone but Louis and Harry laughed.

"sshhhhhh. so Niall likes me also, but harrys so wonderful, but Niall says hes a player?-" I was talking, but someone paused the tv.

"YOU WHAT?" I heard Harry yell.

I cringed at hearing his voice rise.

Niall reached for the remote, ignoring Harrys comment, and pressing play.

"so I dont know who I should go for!" drunk me whined, leaning on Zayns lap

"well Harrys my best mate, im not gonna lie, he used to be a bit of a player, but WHY DONT YOU GIVE THEM BOTH A SHOT?!??!?" Louis yelled excitedly.

someone paused it again

"sorry, I cant watch this. whos idea was this?" Niall asked.

Louis raised his hand shyly.

WHO AM I KIDDING LOU WAS NEVER SHY!

he raised his hand gracefully! 

all the boys had to have a talk with Louis so I decided to play the video.

"WOW LOU THATS SO SMART! LOVE YOU!" I shouted.

Louis got up and walked over to Harry, stumbling on the way.

"haz psst" Lou said slinking his arm around harrys shoulder.

"ya boobear?" harry answered

"do you truly sincerely like Ashley?" louis asked

"Lou I think I do truly fancy her" harry said, his eyes closing and opening slowly.

"so you truly wont hurt her, you dont just want to get the vagafaga" he said trying to say 'vagina' but making a complete fool of it.

"no Lou I dont think so " harry said closing his eyes.

I gulped, forcing myself to keep watching

"crap" Louis muttered walking towards Niall who was still singing.

"hey Ni" he said leaning against him

"do you like Ashley?" he asked.

"yeah Lou but I just want her to be happy, and if shes happy with Harry, then so be it. im happy if shes happy, even though I'd rather it be me. WHEN HE HOLDS YOU CLOSE TONIGHT, IT JUST WONT FEEL RIGHT" Niall yell/sang in his worst voice ever.

I shut the video off..

now what was I going to do.....I had to talk to them both, alone.

that was going to be hard considering their always at rehearsals together.

this was going to be like a remake of mission impossible 2.

and this was not helping my headache get any better.