Chapter 11

-LOUIS POV-

"BOOOOOOOOONFIRRRRRE!!!!!" I yelled once Andrea headed upstairs and Ashley and Harry came out of the kitchen.

after a while I saw Andrea leave through the front door..

I had no idea what was going on.

but Harry nor Ashley would say anything.

so getting them both drunk would help!!

"I'll the pints!" Niall yelled, now that Liam had 2 kidneys.

we were going to introduce drinking to him!

"I'll start the fire!!!" I shouted.

"and I'll help, Lou so he doesnt burn the grass again!" Liam yelled back.

"HEY THAT WAS ONLY ONE TIME LET IT GO LI LI" I yelled starting the fire.

once everyone put on sweatpants and a jacket we gathered outside.

"Liam, I would like to introduce to you. BEER" I said handing him one.

he hesitantly took it.

"okay.....how much do I drink?" he asked taking a sip but spitting it out quickly.

"ew it tastes weird.." he said trying to take another sip.

we all starred at him.

"how do you know when your drunk?! oh my gosh...am I drunk right now? NIALL I THINK IM DRUNK" he said worriedly.

"are hangovers bad? I dont want a hangover...maybe this was a bad idea.." he said putting the beer down.

I burst out laughing and almsot rolled into the fire.

I stopped drinking, handing Ashley and Harry a beer.

Asley sat across from harry and she hesitantly took the beer.

"lets gather round the campfire and sing a campfire song!

a  c-a-m-p-f-i-r-e  s-o-n-g" I sang while Niall played the guitar terribly, he was already a bit tipsy.

after a bunch of songs, I was getting too drunk so I put a video camera so it would show everyone talking and sharing secrets YAY.

after I had gotten Ashley and Harry drunk, everyone else got drunk themselves, I decided to pop out the questions.

"hey hey ash. whats going on with you and Andrea?" I whispered to Ashley.

"sooooo shes a slut. and she fancied harry, but didnt tell me, assuming I would know! and she caught me and harry sngoggin-" I cut her off.

"SNOGGING MY BEST MATE? AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME??" I slurred

"shhhhhh....so Niall likes me also! but harrys so wonderful, but Niall says hes a player? so I dont know who I should go for!!!" she said leaning onto Zayns lap, who was on her right.

"well Harrys my best mate, Im not gonna lie, he used to be a bit of a player, and I dont know if he still is but what if you give them both a shot?!!?!?!?" I said like I was Einstein.

"WOW LOU THATS SO SMART! LOVE YOU!" she shouted.

"now for Harry" I whispered walking over to Harry, stumbling over a few twigs and rocks.

"haz psst" I said sllinking my arm around his shoulder.

"ya boobear?" he answered

"do you truly sincerely like Ashley?" I asked

"Lou I think I fancy her" he said, his eyes closing and openeing slowly.

"so you truly wont hurt her, you dont just want to get the vagafaga" I said started to say 'vagina' but stumbling over the word.

"no Lou I dont think so " he said closing his eyes

"crap" I muttered walking towards Niall who was still singing.

"hey Ni" I said leaning against him

"do you like Ashley?" I asked.

"yeah Lou but I just want her to be happy, and if shes happy with Harry, then so be it. im happy if shes happy, even though I'd rather it be me. WHEN HE HOLDS YOU CLOSE TONIGHT, IT JUST WONT FEEL RIGHT" Niall yell/sang in his worst voice ever.

i felt accomplished, I had gotten answers out of everyone. hopefully I would remember to show them in the morning.

Liam helped me carry everyone back inside.

Liam, being the only one not drunk put Niall and Zayn comfortably on the couch.

while me, barely able to stand, took Ashley and Harry and ended up dropping them on the floor.

Liam pulled out 5 asprins and buckets and set them next to each of us, while he went up to his comfortable bed, I quickly spread myself out across the floor.

HANGOVER HERE I COME...