Chapter 15

-HARRYS POV-

"so....your.....gay.." I asked, feeling like the worst person in the whole planet

Nick nodded.

"shit shit shit...I really messed up didnt I?" I asked burying my face in my hands.

"yeah you did mate" Liam said

"what do I do..." I asked

I looked up at all the boys and saw Niall was missing.

I buried my face in my hands more.

It was time....for me to give up...on Ashley..

"Lou come with me" I said pulling him by the arm

I pulled him in the kitchen.

"Ashley likes Niall...Niall likes her....I think Im done trying to get her back" I said feeling a tear roll down my cheek.

"your doing a good thing boobear" he said pulling me in a hug.

"but I need to do something to make it seem like I didnt just leave her....cause then she'll feel bad." I said through Louis' shirt.

"so like a fake date?" he asked

I nodded pulling away from the hug and wiping my tears.

"maybe I will actually like the date...and it will help me forget about Ash...right?" I asked feeling a little better.

-NIALLS POV-

"are you okay?" I asked Ashley walking towards her hiding spot outside, she stiffled a laugh.

"I really need to find a new spot" she said leaning her head against the tree behind her.

"are you okay Ashley?" I repeated

"Niall...I dont think I am..." she said

I sat down next to her and we talked about everything, her mom, her dad...and everything in between.

I didnt realize I was crying and Ashley wasnt until she leaned over me and wiped my tears with her thumb.

"why are you crying?" she asked her thumb lingering on my cheek.

I laughed.

"I just dont know who to trust anymore" she said fiddling with her fingers.

this was my chance....

since Ashley was on my right, my left hand grabbed the opposite side of her cheek and pulled her so she could face me, and I put my right hand on her other cheek.

"you...you can trust me" I said leaning in to kiss her.

the kiss was perfect, it wasnt needy, it wasnt full of want, it was a plain kiss, but it felt like I could finally get the girl I wanted.

I pulled away.

and looked up and saw Liam, Zayn, and Nick staring at us.

"how long were you there?!" I asked while Ashley giggled.

"long enough to see that kiss. YOU GO NIALL! and Ashley" Nick screamed

Ashley still giggled and jumped onto Nicks back.

we walked back inside to see Harry and Louis sitting on the couch concentrating on whatever game they were playing.

"I PLAY WINNER" I heard Ashley yell hopping next to Harry who still had no expression but concentration

"oh no no honey, I dont think you can handle playing with us, we wont go easy on you" Louis said.

-ASHLEYS POV-

"okay, good" I winked grabbing the extra controller.

"hey Im really sorry but can I talk to you later?" Harry asked.

"sure" I said starting the game.

"YOU CHEATED YOU CHEATED ASHLEY! ASHLEY IS A CHEATER" Louis pouted

"Louis, I didnt win 5 games by cheating.." I said watching everyone laugh

during the game, Niall, Liam, and Zayn had become my personal cheerleaders.

Nick had to leave early.

Harry and Louis would alternate between going 2nd place and 3rd.

we spent an hour arguing whether I cheated or not.

"alright Lou, you keep talking, im gonna go grab some energy drinks. anyone want anything?" I asked

"ME!" everyone yelled.

I skipped into the kitchen and started grabbed 6 energy drinks.

"need help?" Harry asked so that we each grabbed 3.

"so what did you wanna talk about?" I asked pulling myself on the island.

"I want you to know, that Im really really massively sorry about what happened." he said

I nodded motioning him to go on

"but I am going on a date tomorrow with someone else..so I just wanted you to know" he said.

"oh.. thats great who is she?" I asked, actually happy for him.

but feeling a pang of hurt wanting to know who it was.

God listened to my prayer.

no one was getting hurt here.

we sat there talking like normal friend to friend.

it was nice.