Chapter 35

(A/N I want to give a HUGE thank you to Rebecca for helping me with the past few chapters :-----) follow her on twitter!!! @inLouNiall

this is a short filler chapter but.. enjoy ::::)))))) )

-ANDREA'S POV-

I rolled on my side throwing my hands across the hotel bed, expecting to feel Harry but then i remembered. he left yesterday afternoon to go sort things out with Ashley and then ended up staying in his hotel to clear his mind. I sighed and lifted my head up rubbing my eyes as I walked to the bathroom. I started the shower as I stripped off my clothes.

as i began taking my shower my thoughts drifted to Ashley. I guess you could say I was being a bad friend, but really, we were only friends until she came to live with me and the boys. thats when she started to steal Harry away from me.

so thats where this "plan" started.

I knew harry was gonna fall right back for her, but i knew he would get tired of her, i mean who wouldn't? so once he got tired of her, i texted him, and of course, he fell right in my trap. the memory made me smile.

I realized i had been in the shower for too long... i stepped out and wrapped myself in the towel and turned my straightener on.

while it was heating I stepped to my suitcase to figure out what to wear. after a while of rummaging through a bunch of clothes, I settled on a white bustier top and a black high wasted skirt with black suspenders that complimented my curvy body. it showed off most of my skin,.. I slid on my black high healed boots and went back to the bathroom.

I began straightening my hair and once I was satisfied with my hair I began on my makeup. I put dark eyeliner on with light eyeshadow and a bunch of foundation to cover up any blemishes.

I was very happy with my appearence, im sure harry would be also. I grabbed my phone and Michael Kors purse and walked outside. I was going to surprise harry! i knew he probably missed me. I grabbed a taxi and went straight up to harry's hotel room. there were some fans outside but its not like any of them knew who i was..

since i had taken harry's spare key for his room, i just walked right in to see him still sleeping. i rolled my eyes. it was already 11 am! I slid next to him and kissed his lips lightly. he groaned and rolled to the other side.

"harry time to wake up! you didnt come back last night! I wanna spend time with you!!" I whined

"fine fine, just wait outside, i'll be outside in 10" he mumbled getting out of bed.

hello? why cant i stay in here? i thought.. we had already seen each other.. you know

I rolled my eyes and slammed the door behind me.

I waited 5 minutes and i was getting impatient! I heard a bunch of laughing coming from the room next to us, which i was guessing was the other boys room.

the laughing continued as i saw Ashley and Niall step outside.

aaaaaawwwwwkkkkkkwwwwwwaaaaaaarrrrrrdddddd.

their laughing immediately dimmed down as they saw me.

Niall put his arm around Ashley's waist protectively and I mentally rolled my eyes.

Ashley was in a long t-shirt ( im guessing was Nialls ) with no evident pants. slut.

"andrea" she nodded to me. " I need to get my suitcase from my room" she snarled trying to move past me.

I rolled my eyes and stepped forward so she could get in.

Niall gave me a rude look as he walked inside with Ashley. whoops they went in, I might as well also right?