Chapter 29

-ASHLEY'S POV-

I stepped out of the shower, wrapped the towel tightly around my body and turned on my hair straightener to let it heat up while I began to look through my closet.

after about 25 minutes of looking and looking I couldn't pick the perfect outfit.

I stuck my head into the hall making sure none of the boys were around.

"LOOOOUIS! ELEANOOOOR!" I shouted.

almost immediately Eleanor shot out of louis' room and ran over to me.

Louis following quickly behind.

"crisis..I don't know what to wear tonight..." I whined.

Eleanor spun around like it was no big deal.

she walked to my closet like she owned the place.

first she stood in front of it just staring blankly, but then it was like something snapped in her and she took out a dress, shoes, a bra, and underwear before I could blink.

I laughed.

"thanks el" I said shooing them out.

I looked at what she picked out.

a black tight strapless dress with silver lines going through the dress.

she picked out silver heels, black LACE underwear ((what are you thinking el!)) and a black strapless bra.

I skipped to the bathroom and began to straighten my hair.

after an hour of getting ready I stood in front of the mirror.

I was pretty pleased with how I looked.

I had a light coat of makeup on, I mean it was only a dinner.

I grabbed my black clutch, flipping my hair over my shoulder as I walked out of the room.

right when I stepped out I made an immediate left into my dads room.

"hey dad, going out! see you later!" I said blowing him a kiss.

the next thing he said caught me way off guard.

"have a great time sweetie! I love you!" as the words came out of his mouth I felt myself begin to fall.

if the door handle wasn't there, I most likely would have.

I forced a smile on my face and walked out.

as I began walking I would tilt to one side and then regain my balance, repeating this over and over.

Harry walked out of his room.

"hey babe- what's wrong?!" he asked

"harry. my dad he-" Harry cut me off

"HE WHAT?!?!?!?!?!" he shouted, causing me to flinch which made me fall a little, Harry quickly caught me.

"he....told me he loved me..." I smiled

Harry's expression went from angry to happy.

"that's wonderful. I was kind of hoping I would be the first to say it though.." he mumbled off so quiet I could barely hear.

"hm?" I asked.

"come follow me" he said tugging me.

I hesitantly followed.

I walked hand in hand with him to who knows where.

he held the door for me and led me to the back yard where there was a path of rose petals.