Chapter 3

-ASHLEYS POV-

I woke up and realized it was finally the weekend. the boys would stay home with me and Andrea didn't have work.

I stood up and walked downstairs.

"good morning boys" I said smiling "what do you guys want to do today?"

"what do you want to do? we were just gonna chill" Harry said walking over to me handing me a cup of tea.

"pool?" Andrea asked excidetly.

Since she was modeling she had gotten some new bathing suits.

One for me, which I hadn't seen yet.

Everyone nodded and we all split up to go chage, I headed into Andrea's room and she handed a pink top that had white polka dots and a white bottom with pink polka dots.

it was so pretty!

I pulled on my bathing suit and rubbed some tanning oil on and went down stairs.

I walked to the porch and layed out on one of the sun beds.

I plugged in my head phones and sun glasses and watched as Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Andrea walk outside and push eachother in the pool.

I closed my eyes and when I opened them, no one was in the pool.

I looked around and before I knew it, Andrea grabbed my phone away form me with the headphones and I was over Harry's shoulder as he ran towards the pool.

I immediately held my breath as I submerged underwater.

I swam up to the surface when I saw Harry I tackled him. I jumped on him and he went underwater.

me and Harry were too busy going back and forth tackling each other that we hadn't realized everyone was back inside.

I pulled myself out of the pool and sat at the edge so my feet were still in the water.

my breath was heavy from going underwater for so long.

"I hate you Harry Styles" I teased as he swam towards my legs.

-HARRYS POV-

"no you don't you love me!" I said grabbing onto her legs. 

she shivered at my touch and stood up. I climbed out of the water after her.

"hey, why'd you get kicked out of your house?" I asked watching as she grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her tiny body but when she heard my question, she froze.

"err...my dad" she said quietly

"he kicked you out?" I asked walking towards her.

"yeah.." she said and then grabbed her cheek.

"do...do you want to talk about it?" I asked taking a seat next to her.

"mmm nope I'm good" she said forcing a smile. 

she was so beautiful when she smiled

"what'd you say? whos beautiful?" she asked. shit did I say that out loud?!

"I said....I said we should head back inside its almost dinner" I stuttered nervously standing up and heading to the door, leaving Ashley to think about what she thought she heard.

we finished up our dinner, alfredo pasta, and sat around the couch to watch a movie.

I sat next to Ashley while all the other boys sat across from me.

Louis was looking through the movies while I sat there, praying not to choose a Nicholas Sparks film...I couldn't control my tears. and I didn't want them coming out in front of Ashley.

"HEY HAZZA BEAR? HOW ABOUT DEAR JOHN? I KNOW ITS YOUR FAV!" Louis yelled. I face palmed myself and Ashley burst out laughing.

we ended up watching The Women in Black even though Ashley said she hated scary movies, I told her she could hide in my arms if she wanted too.

By the middle of the movie she was practically on my lap, and every time the women in black came up she would cringe into my chest.

-NIALLS POV-

I knew it, he always got the girl. I don't know how. But one thing I do know, he's gonna hurt her..I have to stop it...

I looked over to see his arm loosely wrapped around her waist which was planted on his lap with her beautiful face hidden in the crook of his neck.

we shut off the movie and Ashley looked up.

I bet she didn't even realize she was in his lap, she jumped off and skipped to the kitchen.

I followed behind quickly. Once it was just me and her in the kitchen alone, I decided to tell her about Harry and his player ways..

"looks like someone fancies you" I said grabbing some popcorn and stuffing them in my mouth. she looked over to me.

"excuse me?" she said awkwardly leaning against the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"harry. he fancies you, can't you tell?" I asked like it was the most obvious thing ever "but I wanted to warn you that Harry has a tendency to...play girls"

"oh well I mean I'm really not into dating guys right now..but thanks for the warning" she mumlbed pushing herself to sit on top of the island.

"why not? theres always a heartbreak story behind someone that doesn't want to date guys" I said trying to read her emotions but I couldn't..she was un-readable.

-ASHLEYS POV-

because my boyfriend slept with someone and I walked in on them. on our 2 year anniversey, I wanted to say.

"no reason" I lied.

I could never tell anyone about what happened to me and Steven.

It was too embarassing.

Even though it happened almost a year ago, I don't think I will ever be able to love, or try to love anyone ever again.

Niall noded, but there was a look of relief and hurt on his face and I couldn't tell why..

I brushed it off and went to my room to get some sleep.