Chapter 6

-ASHLEYS POV-

I jumped out of bed happily and hopped in the shower. Today was the day I would look for my own flat.

Once I finished my shower, I pulled on my black short sleeve shirt that rose above my belly button, and my white loose skirt that was short in the front and long in the back, I curled my hair in soft waves down my back and pulled on my black wedges.

I put on my everyday make up and went downstairs.

there was a huge plate with plastic dome covering it.

I pulled off the plastic dome, revealing a batch of eggs mixed with tomatoes and peppers, hash browns in the shape of a heart, and a chocolate waffle with a note next to it.

'went to the studio, didnt want to wake you. i'll see you later love :) hope your gaining your trust back for me! mwahh ;) xx - Harry Styles'

I giggled and ate my breakfest, was buying myself a flat really a good idea...

by the time I finished my breakfest, I decided I would wait a week. if there was still drama, I would get my own flat.  

but now I was dressed all cute for nothing. I decided I would just go look around the town. 

I grabbed my black purse that hung off my shoulder and my keys and left.

I had been walking around for hours and decided to stop by Starbucks. I got a hot drink and began walking again. 

I was turning a corner when someone bumped into me, spilling my whole drink on my white skirt.

"excuse me! watch where your going!" I snapped not even looking up to see who had spilt the drink on me.

"Ashley? Ashley Bale?!" I heard a familiar voice say.

"S-Steven..?" I stuttered looking up to see my ex-boyfriend's light blue eyes staring down at me. shiiiiiiit.

"what are you doing out here? I've tried calling you.." he said

"I'm staying here with Andrea and..er...One Direction.." I said awkardly trying to wipe the coffee off me.

"oh well, let me buy you another drink. its the least I can do for spilling black coffee on a beautiful white skirt." he said smiling his famous crooked smile.

"um...okay" I hesitantly said, I could never look at him the same.

he led me back to the starbucks and re-ordered my drink.

I was about to leave when he pulled me over to the nearest table.

"so how have you been?" he asked.

"hanging in there, how about you?" I asked drinking my coffee.

"good...I miss you" he said

I froze, mid-sip. did he just say he missed me. haha good luck getting me back buddy.

"oh" I said, stiffling a laugh at the end.

"do you have a boyfriend?" he asked awkwardly. I should say yes. so he can just leave me alone, but then he might ask who? this was a sticky situation..

"err........n-yeah" I said nervously.

"oh....uh who?" he asked, he had a look on his face. like he was upset?

"umm.....Harry Styles?" I said, making it sound more like a question that a statement.

"like THE Harry Styles?!" he asked shocked. 

I nervously nodded my head.

"can we go on a double date? I would love to meet him" Steven said like her knew I was lying.

"um-" I sarted to say, but he quickly interrupted me.

"how's tomorrow night? I'll text you the address!" he said excidetly.

great. I couldn't back down now....we exchanged numbers and I quickly left, heading back home.

'to: Harry

um..taking you to dinner tmrrw w friends. i'll explain l8r.. see u at home. :)x'

-HARRYS POV-

"Harry..my ex boyfriend wants to meet you tomorrow........is that okay?" Ashley asked me. I could tell she was leaving something out, but who cares! I got to go to dinner with her again? score!

*the next day* 

I quickly changed into a grey short sleeve shirt, with a black blazer on top and some jeans.

I walked downstairs to see all the boys playing cards on the coffee table in front of the tv.

"why are you looking so fancy Hazzabear?" Louis asked winking at me, I returned the wink.

"taking Ashley to dinner" I said watching as Niall quickly turned his attention back to the game angirly.

-ASHLEYS POV-

I left my hair in its soft waves down my back.

while I put on a black sleevless turtleneck that had a lace design with holes in them up to my neck.

I put on a light green loose high waisted skirt and some nude wedges to compliment the outfit.

I put a matching green headband in my hair and began to walk downstairs.

"you ready?" I asked harry as I grabbed my black clutch and he followed me out.

"Steven this is Harry, Harry, Steven" I said introducing them.

I hadn't exactly told Harry he was my "boyfriend" so....

I was anxious to see how this dinner was going to go.