Chapter 34

"I don't have keys, sorry...." Yoongi trailed off as he quietly sneaked his coat on.

"I know you do, I checked your pockets when you were on the toilet!" Hoseok pointed at him accusingly, Namjoon nodding along enthusiastically. They were having their usual fight of who will stay later to close the station in. They all wanted to leave fast of course, to see the kids as soon as possible, thus everyday ended with the same argument.

But Yoongi was the first to get his stuff together and dress up, so he was out the door in no time, snickering at the other two who were still throwing insults at him from the inside.

He was always happy to arrive at kindergarden. Picking up his oldest was one of the best parts of the day. They were both finally going home and reuniting with their little family. Besides seeing Ryung running towards him screaming "Daddy!!!" with the biggest smile on his face, the next best thing was squishing Hwan's soft cheeks at home, the baby still spending his days with his mother.

But to his dismay, today he didn't get his usual greeting. Instead, Ryung was sitting alone next to the teacher's desk, head down and arms crossed. Yoongi was immedeatly alarmed, but before he could approach his child one of the teachers stood in front him.

"Mr.Min? I regret to say that today Ryung wasn't behaving well. He had been causing trouble along with Kim Yoonseok." she informed him.

Yoongi's heart dropped. His Ryung? Being bad? That can't be right. His son is kind and shy, there's no way he would do anything bad. That goes the same way to Yoonseok. Neither of them could have done anything bad.

So then, normally, his dad instincts started to kick in and he was getting angry. He quickly looked around but he didn't see his best friend's child anywhere. Turning back to the teacher he tried to keep his composure.

"What did they do?"

"We found them sharing kisses while hiding in the back of the classroom in, a fort they always build."

That's when Yoongi lost it. "Excuse me?"

"We were just as shocked-"

"SHOCKED?! YOU JUST SAID TO MY FACE THAT MY SON WAS ILL BEHAVED, WHEN IN REALITY-"

"Mr.Min I'm going to ask you to stop shouting, there are kids here."

"Yes, there are. My kid, for example, sitting there looking depressed and feeling bad- YOU made him feel bad- They were kissing?! THEY ARE FIVE!-"

"Mr.Min I'm going to ask you to leave-"

"Oh I'm not leaving! Wait 'til Taehyung hears about this!" he gritted his teeth. "Yoonseok! Ryung! Come on let's wait outside!" he grabbed both kids in his arms and stomped out of the classroom.

They were waiting in the main hall, Yoongi feeling like fire was burning him up while the two kids stared up at him with big eyes.

"Dad are you mad at us?" Ryung couldn't meet his eyes as he asked.

"What? Of course not!" he crouched down and grabbed both of their hands. "Look, there's nothing wrong with what you did, okay? Don't listen to your teachers, listen to me! Have I ever lied to you?"

"No" they answered in unsion.

"Then trust me. Your dads are going to take care of this." he smiled at the two boys. "Although....maybe you shouldn't kiss each other until you're older. That's for ancient people like me and your dad." The two giggled. "Okay?"

"Yes" They nodded.

"Come here" he hugged the boys.

It took some time, but Taehyung finally arrived, utterly confused to see Yoongi outside with his son.

"Hey hyung, what's going on?"  he asked as he hugged his son.

"These two were caught kissing and teachers told them that they were behaving bad and seperated them for the whole day." he angrily told his friend.

"Is this true?" he looked at his son, who gave a shy nod in confirmation.

Then they together walked into the principal's office, to give a piece of their mind about the situation. Needless to say, they went home that night after a good amount of apologizies and shouting. It was worth it.

Not proofread Coz im in school rn, btw im sorry for not updating sooner even tho i said i would, my pet died and i was too depressed:(( i hope you guys understand! Enjoy the chapter!