Chapter 23

Seokjin spent this new year in his favourite place instead of his friends families.

The members were a bit upset, as they didn't know why he rejected them, and the kids were more than sad to hear about their favourite uncle's absence.

He didn't exactly give an explanation to his actions, which left people confused. He has been acting odd for a couple of weeks now, and the others were a bit concerned.

But here he was, an hour after midnight, slowly drinking his second beer alone, and thinking. He wasn't completly alone, as the bartender made sure to keep him company, as they were pretty good friends at this point; this was the place Seokjin visited nearly every week, unless he had uncle time to do, and take care of the children.

He loved it here. The atmosphere was light-hearted and relaxing, the place was a little bar on a hidden street in the middle of the city. It wasn't one of those scary ones, where you can order 'special' things off the menu, and there weren't any creepy people around. The ones who came here actually came to have a drink, chill out and have a good time.

Now for example, multiple college kids, and other aged friend groups could be found in there. People who wanted to spend their new years eve having a fun night out with friends.

There was three customers chatting next to him on the stools. He was watching whatever was on the television, or he glanced at the table football matches, if someone was playing.

He wasn't planning on leaving when the small friend group left, and he was surprised, when an obviously drunk woman came up to him very confidently.

"I'm Jae, do you live far away?" the bartender laughed, while Jin just turned around to send the girl away, but stopped when he locked eyes with her.

"I'm Seokjin, and I live far away."

"Then take me home..." she came closer to whisper in his ear sensually"to have some fun."

"Alright." The bartender looked shocked at the answer; he would've never guessed that he would ever in his life do such thing. He took Jin's payment anyways, and watched him leave with the stumbling woman.

She was already trying to get with him in the car, hugging his neck and leaving kisses on it. The driver saw what was going on, and sped up to not be a part of it as much as possible.

When they arrived he payed for the driver, then helped out Jae from the car. She was surprised to see a fancy hotel in front of her instead of her house.

"Where are we? Are you killing me?"

"No I'm making sure you won't die today." was all he said as he grabbed her hand and supported her into the beatiful place.

Once they were up in the rooms is when she really started to enjoy herself."You have a lot of money." she concluded as she looked around the expensive resident.

As he locked the room of the hotel, he heard her trying to unzip her dress. She was struggling as she was still mad drunk, and didn't notice Seokjin stopping her. He took of his jacket and put it over her shoulders.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm not actually going to do anything with you. You're drunk, you should go to sleep."

"You're no fun." she plopped down on the bed disappointedly.

"And you're reckless."

She was angrily taking her heels off, and throwing it across the room.

"If I knew this was going to happen, I wouldn't have left with you....I would've found someone who'd be better for me."

"Oh believe me, you couldn't have found any better."

She stopped her tantrum right away."I know I'm reckless. I just wanted to have fum for one night of the year, and I ended up drinking way too much." she was on the verge of tears.

He sat down next to her, and hugged her close as she let it all out until she fell asleep.

He tucked her in and turned off all the lights. Then he sat down on a comfortable chair, facing the beautiful view of Seoul. It took him a lot to actually fall asleep, because his crazy night's events kept on repeating itself in his mind.

And oh, was he not ready for the morning...