Chapter 15

Jimin went to sleep thinking this was one of the most beautiful days of his life.

Then an hour later, he was woken up by his new born daughter's cries.

But still, it didn't change his mind. He kissed his wife and told her to go back to sleep he'll take care of it, and with a huge smile on his face, he walked into a bedroom, that was empty only a couple of days ago.

Now, it was occupied by a little girl, named Huiseon. Jimin had no idea what was her problem, but he knew exactly the solution to it; he picked her up and gently cuddled her into his warm embrace. He started to rock her and hum a little melody, in order to calm down the poor baby.

As her crying started to die down, and her eyes didn't seem to open, another child tip toed their way into the room.

"Dad?" Chaewon whispered.

"Yes Chae?" he greetes her. Although she believed she was quiet, she wasn't aware of how loud she actually was. It wasn't her fault, she still has lot to learn, such as which spots creak the loudest, and which are silent."Why are you up so late darling?" he didn't even try to scold her, she could've been easily woken up by her sister's tantrum, and even tho she already had a sister, her curiousity about the new comer got the best of her.

"Is Hui okay?" she (tried) whispered.

"Yes of course. Little kids often cry, as that's their only way of communicating." he explained to her, as he grabbed her hand and led her to her bedroom.

"Like Seung did before she started to talk?"

"Like anyone did before they could talk." he lifted her into her bed, and put the covers over her small frame.

"I did too?"

"Yes you did too." he kissed her on her forehead.

"Well...I'm sorry." Jimin couldn't help but laugh.

"You're sorry?"

"Yes. It must've been terrible to be woken up in the night like this..."

"Oh my little girl, there's nothing to be sorry for! Having all three of you, and your amazing mother means way more to me, than a good night's sleep." but she was already sound asleep."Good night Chae."

He went back to his bed, and cuddled his sweet wife close."Is everything alright?"she mumbled in her sleep.

"Of course my love. Everything's perfect."