Chapter 18

"He moaned someone else's name!" Duri cried hysterically, tears streaming down her face.

She looked like a mess, eyes red and puffy from sobbing all night, and her voice was strained from all the screaming.

She was putting her bags in the car, which contained a good amount of her and her daughter's belonglings.

A lot of other objects were lying around in the front yard, indicating that her first idea was kicking out Jungkook, and she threw his stuff out the window.

Everyone was standing there stunned, as they came back to grab some stuff they left at their house the day before, but they met a mad Duri and...a Jungkook that was nowhere to be seen.

"What? What happened?" Minji asked, as confused as everyone else.

Duri stomped her foot on the ground hard as she faced them."He moaned someone else's name when he came!" she screamed.

"Duri! Wait!" Jungkook ran out of the house, his face unreadable. He seemed calmer than his wife, but he wasn't quite right either. He headed towards her.

"Who's name did he moan?" Juwoon carefully asked.

Duri didn't answer, she just looked at her with rage. Then turned to the car and sent the rest of her anger towards her husband.

"I can't believe you've done this to me! I'm getting Hana and I'm leaving you! You unfaithful f-" she opened the door for the car.

"No! Wait..!"

"And now I'm pregnant from you! I bet the kid will be as bad as his dad! I'm done with you Jeon Jungkook!"

With that, she was gone.

Jungkook was still unreadable, but Honoka still tried.

"Jungkook, honey...is everything alright?"

Instead of answering, he turned away and went into the house. After awhile, they decided leaving him alone for a bit would be the best right now.

This was eight months ago. Now,