Chapter 21

Dongwon was becoming a big boy. He was going to start school that year, and the little boy was more than excited to become a student.

His parents were more than proud of his seriousness towards education already, and his brother bragged about him in kindergarten to the other kids, who didn't have a 'cool older sibling'.

He already had all his school supplies before august, and kept on bothering his mom and dad to teach him letters and numbers, so he wouldn't be behind.

He wasn't the only one who was rolling into school that year; Jiwoo was looking around rather bored in the szmupermarket, where his mother was trying to find all the essentials he needed.

He wasn't as excited as his friend, so instead of helping his mom, he left the "1st graders" aisle, and went to the toy section, where he discovered the beauty of talking barbie dolls.

His fun was ruined when his mother collected him, with a help of multiple employees, as he left without a word.(He was scolded at home by his father for that.)

The only thing that worked his intrests up about school was his friends. The group of soon-to-be 1st graders were having a play date, which they spent talking about their excitement.

His friends enthusiasm fascinated him, as they sat in a circle and shared their thoughts.

"We're going to be in the same class right?" Chaewon asked worriedly.

"Yeah of course! Dad told me they made sure that we all get into a class." Dongwon calmed her.

"What does that mean?"

"That we'll be studying foreign languages, dad said that english."

"But that's only one language." Jiwoo cut in.

"Yeah, but we'll learn others later I guess." The other two nodded understanding now.

"We'll have fun tho, right?" he asked.

"We always have fun!" Chaewon brightly smiled."We're best friends afterall..."

"FOREVER" They yelled together, and laughed until they were rolling around in the playground.

Hey guys! It's not proof read, sorry, I was at a Melanie Martinez concert last night and I'm very tired....IT WAS SO AMAZING THO IT WAS SO WORTH IT😍😍 But yea that explains my absence! I do have another chapter tho, so updates are coming! So much love, byeeee