Chapter 25

"Does anyone know where Seokjin is?!" Bora was more than frustrated now, they have been trying to reach him for two weeks now, with no success.

He seemed to have disappeared on new year's eve, and they heard nothing from him ever since.

"Nobody has a clue." Namjoon answered her.

"Where could he be? And why did he just leave?" No one knew what happened, and they were starting to get really worried.

"Well" Duri started"you know maybe he had enough of us."

"What do you mean?" Namjoon looked at her a bit angrily.

"Think about it, he's kind of alone while all of you have wives, and kids, and a happy little life. He might've been very lonely, and decided to leave us for a bit."

"That's so dumb on so many levels." Honoka whispered under her breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing"

"Jin hyung doesn't seem to be the type."Jungkook thought"And if he wasn't happy he would've told us."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes" the six boys said together.

"Okay, let's stop this. Obviously he didn't leave forever, he'll be back sometime. He knows when Hui's birthday is, and he might just show up." Bora tried to lift spirits.

"Why do you think he will?" Juwoon questioned.

"He had never missed anything that was about the kids. He's always there for then, this is her first birthday, there's no way he'll miss it."

I messed up the time line *face palm* sorry about that
Although you wont know how i did that😂the point is: this isn't right but its the best i got for now. It's harder to keep it going as planned when i cant constantly change it since i already published chapters....so nvm ig

More updates coming soon