52

Warning~ Lemon

"Hold your breath for a bit, Campion." Virgil's eyes widened as he took a deep breath holding it in just as Roman's magic flared around him. He took a deep breath himself before blowing out creating this large wind. It flurried around them kicking up all the dust into a small tornado. The water spun around making all the sediment move about. Roman just blinked as let his magic swirl around and carry all the dust away. "Ok, Love. You can breathe now." Virgil gasped making Roman laugh a bit before pressing a kiss to his love's forehead. 

"You could have told me what you were doing."

"I could have." Roman smirked as he suddenly pulled a pond net from behind him before grabbing it with two hands and magically making it split into two. "But where's the fun in that."

"Oh haha, Magicman." Virgil took one of the nets with a smile as he walked over and started to carefully pull all the debris and nonsense out of their pool. For a second, Roman was frozen just watching as his love worked. Being here again, with his Nightengale, fixing it all up just... It was perfect and he was enthralled. "Don't worry, Baby." Virgil whispered to the pool as his own magic steadily filled the air with glittering silver waves. "We'll get you all fixed up and healthy again, I promise."

"With you here, it has nothing to worry about." Virgil paused for a second giving the other fae a smile before Roman finally joined in with clearing the water.

"You say that but you did so much of the work the last time we were here. You had the pool clean up and charging before you even brought me." Virgil's eyes shined at the memory as he sighed and piled up the debris to clean out later. There must have been storms that picked up the rocks, leaves, and twigs since there shouldn't have been any in the cave. Yet... there were. 

"Well thank you, Hun. But in all honestly... I only worked so hard to impress you." Virgil laughed as Roman hummed softly as he worked. "You meant the world to me. I just wanted to make you proud... I still do."

"I can safely say the same. And dear?" Roman quirked a brow as he continued to work making Virgil chuckle a bit at the look he had. "I've always been proud of you."

Time steadily slipped passed neither noticing a thing until the sky was getting darker. Virgil glanced up through the break in the cave ceiling and smiled. Roman stopped, noticing the look Virgil had and he smiled just watching Virgil melt. 

"Sun's setting." Virgil nodded as Roman leaned against the cave wall with a fond look in his eyes. "We've got all the pool pretty clean already. Do you want to continue or..."

"The moon..." Virgil lulled so softly as his magic glittered around him. His bright icy blue eyes practically lit up as his smile grew. "I want to see it... through the ceiling..." He turned to give Roman this look and all the prince could feel was his entire body just drop. God he loved that man so much. "Like we used to, you know?"

"We better finish up the water than before it hit its mark. You could use the energy to charge it." Virgil's eyes shot wide as he nodded.

"I completely forgot about that." Virgil wasted no time getting back to work as Roman rolled his eyes playfully. "We have all the debris and stuff out. The algae too so..."

"The crystals. It's a good thing the waters clean enough to be in." Virgil nodded as he started to pull his hoodie off. Roman just smirked as he watched his fiance strip his shirt off right along with it. What? He wasn't about to miss the view. Virgil laughed seeing the look Roman got before sticking his tongue out at him. "Watch it, Babe. I'm already a bit... heated." Roman teased letting his fire branch off of him a bit with a spark, making his eyes glow in the light.

"Then take a swim and cool off." Virgil bit back just as teasingly before stripping his pants off too until he was just in his boxers. "Might help a bit. Oh, and while you're at it... you can help me clean it too." There was no response as Virgil let himself slip under the water making his view of the prince waver. He picked up a bunch of crystals from the bottom of the pool, eroded and smoothed from time, before breaking free from the water and putting them all into a pile. Only... Roman wasn't there anymore. Virgil frowned as he looked around, highly confused until he ended up against the wall of the moon pool with Roman holding him with a smirk.

"Is this what you wanted?" Virgil's eyes widened as Roman leaned in, his hot breath against his neck. Virgil tensed in anticipation as his hands went to Roman's hips. Roman's lips ghosted his wet skin and Virgil gasped feeling the heat the other was letting off. Roman wasn't kidding. He really was heated. Then again his element is closely tied to fire and the sun. "Love?" Virgil only hummed in response as Roman leaned against him. "You didn't answer me."

"Answer?"

"I asked if this is what you want? As in..."

"Go ahead, Roman." Roman smirked as his lips connected with Virgil's neck earning a sort of groaned chuckle from the younger, the water around them heated from Roman's magic. Neither could really feel it even as the bubbles started to rise as if they stood in a hot tub. "Ro..." Virgil let out a soft sound that sent even more fire through Roman's blood. Pinkish red magic mixed with the silver filling the space with energy as the two completely melted into each other. 

Roman ghosted his lips down as Virgil's hands went to the older's hair, gently tugging as he entangled his fingers through those ginger red locks. Roman was lost to it all. The heat burning through him, making his blood boil and egg him on... The soft sounds the love of his life was making through his breaths... Even the taste of Virgil on his tongue as he marked him up. It was enough to send him in a haze and he loved every second of it.

"Roman." Virgil whined softly as the older's hands went to his chest. The younger could literally feel as Roman smirked into him. The prince pulled away, admiring his 'art', as Virgil panted lightly against him.

"And here I thought your perfection couldn't go any further." Roman lulled making Virgil blush even deeper, his face red all the way to his chest. 

"Jeez!" Virgil squeaked slightly as Roman lifted him up just enough so the younger could wrap his legs around his waist. "Ro?"

"Yes, My love?" 

"Are you sure about this?" Roman's eyes shined as Virgil's anxious look lessened just a bit at it. "I mean... I know we're mates. I know you love me but... To want to go so far with... with me? Are you sure?" Roman nodded as his eyes dared to take him all in making Virgil suppress a whimper over the look.

"We won't go that far yet, Hun. I promise. Not here at least. I just... You looked too good to resist. May I continue or do you want to stop?" Virgil completely relaxed as he smiled back at his love. 

"Don't stop." Roman beamed as he pressed one last kiss to his love's chest before ghosting his lips and making Virgil shudder. 

"As you wish." Roman smirked as he brushed his tongue over Virgil's nipple making the younger moan softly into the already heated air. It didn't take long for the prince to practically latch on to it swirling his tongue around to stimulate his love as much as he could. Virgil couldn't help but bliss out as his head rolled back. He gripped Roman's hair as tight as can be just managing to open his eyes once to see the moon at its mark. 

Virgil lit up completely, his magic exploding around him taking everything over as the entire room charged with the celestial presence. Both fairies fed into the other their magic helping to power the other. Neither fairy said anything but they felt their bond as strongly as they did the night they first formed it.